IGNORED

Blow my mind away with facts

roasty

What simple observations have you made that make you marvel about life/existence? I'll start:

You are the universe observing itself.

There is a greater number of images possible on a television set than there are atoms in the universe.

Every sperm has it's own personality.

Go!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What if there exists only a single electron in the universe, propagating through space and time in such a way as to appear in many places simultaneously? (source)

Not a fact, but:

What if there were a disease that got worse the more you thought about it? As soon as someone discovered it everyone would start getting sick and thinking about it and there would be a global pandemic. The only people left would be very uninformed people (many people in tribes, probably), crazy people, those with short term memory loss, and maybe some people who are immune. Man, it would be crazy.

edit:

All Snapple drinks contain a fun fact underneath the cap.

lol

The universe named itself universe

The idea of a police force more thoroughly and effectively maintains order than a police force as an entity.

Guest ruiagnelo

One of watmm's featured artists is my biological father, but i won't spoil the surprise and you will have to guess

People often criticise wikipedia "because anyone can make changes to it". But isn't that the reason it can be (generally) trusted?

Guest zaphod

Not a fact, but:

What if there were a disease that got worse the more you thought about it?

that's called depression

Ok how about this one: mathematics is never actually physically present in the fabric of space, it only manifests itself onto physical objects

One of watmm's featured artists is my biological father, but i won't spoil the surprise and you will have to guess

You look nothing like Cylob!

Archived