IGNORED

Blow my mind away with facts

roasty

Guest kokeboka

Right now, there are more people alive than dead.

I believe the above to be false

I just double-checked that, you're right.

Let me redeem myself with this one:

most people are terrified of snakes, but we are way more likely to die or get injured by a car than by a snake.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Society allows grown men to look at naked ladies through a man-made peephole. Imagine what an advanced species of alien would think after discovering that about us

Guest kokeboka

Between the 1910's and the 1940's, a charlatan called John Brinkley performed thousands of goat testicle transplants to men with infertility/impotence issues in his Kansas clinic - at about 9,000USD per surgery, current value. He was pro-NAZI, opened one of the first radio broadcast station to advertise his procedure and got close to being elected the governor of Kansas. He died penniless and legless, in Texas.

Society allows grown men to look at naked ladies through a man-made peephole. Imagine what an advanced species of alien would think after discovering that about us

It also allows the male member to be inserted through contraptions known as 'glory holes'. I ask you, where is the glory in that?

I copy-pasted some of my own comments over from Reddit, yes. The idea for this thread was from there

It also allows the male member to be inserted through contraptions known as 'glory holes'. I ask you, where is the glory in that?

lol

Right now, there are more people alive than dead.

I believe the above to be false

I just double-checked that, you're right.

Let me redeem myself with this one:

most people are terrified of snakes, but we are way more likely to die or get injured by a car than by a snake.

aka most people are irrational lol.

Also I am currently breathing from my left nostril so my creative juices are apparently flowing.

Pretty obvious imo.

Pretty obvious imo.

How are those glory holes?

A deceased human body and a live human body have the same number of particles

Most radioactive elements are synthetic and only 9 are not synthetic on the periodic table

80% of metal from old airplanes are melted and made in to parts for your car

There are 8,000 satellites in space but only 560 still work the rest are dead

earthsats2.png

each yellow dot is a satellite so if you see a ufo chances are its a satellite falling back to earth.

Voyager 1 power sorce called Radioisotope thermoelectric generator is made with uranium

Archived