IGNORED

The Midnight Beast: TV series coming soon to E4

Joyrex

I really got on with Early Doors previously and think it's very underrated.

Is this new one supposed to be like some sort of Flight of the Concords type thing?

Apart from the phones and 'puters that get used, Nathan Barley actually seems more relevant today than it did back in 2005 ...

Are you kidding me? The bit where Nathan and Djave Bikinus's phones have a 'fucking phones' session so that they can share numbers is entirely relevant. Android Beam is exactly the same as what they do.

Already an online phenomenon with more than 45 million hits on YouTube, parody band The Midnight Beast bring their bonkers all-singing, all-dancing brand of comedy to E4, broadcasting in the UK this summer.

More on Warp.net

TMB149.jpg

Warp - Films - The Midnight Beast - TV series coming soon to E4

Connect with Warp, subscribe to the Mailing List and explore more RSS feeds here

View the full article

That looks painful.

Out of curiousity I watched one of their youtube videos, couldn't get very far, incredibly annoying, tried some others, same thing. Is this supposed to be funny?

edit: well of course it is.

• 2 months later...

fuck sake warp i almost gave them the benefit of the doubt but then i checked their youtube stuff and oh my god they should just let chris morris do whatever he wants instead of giving other people a chance

warp are involved? forgot that/didn't know when i watched an episode. so that's why there was Rustie tunes.

yeah, it's incredibly shit.

I was intrigued until my girlfriend's flatmate started saying how she is a fan. She is a complete imbecile and should have been put down at birth.

Archived