IGNORED

36 - Hypersona

brisk

36 - Hypersona (Remastered Vinyl Edition)

Now Available to Pre-order

"Hypersona" is the debut album by 36, originally released in January 2009 on CD via 3six Recordings. Fast foward to 2012 and a special vinyl edition is now available.

This package includes all the original tracks, meticulously remastered by Calyx, cut specifically for vinyl and lovingly pressed onto wax by one of the greatest vinyl manufacturers in the world: Pallas, Germany. No expense has been spared at all stages of production to make this look and sound as good as it can be.

PRE-ORDER NOW

hypersona_front_small.jpg

hypersona_back_small.jpg

The record is available in three colours: White, Clear and Black. 100 copies of each colour are available. The sleeve has been matt-laminated to the highest standard and all records will be sent in a well-packaged mailer. The 24bit remastered digital versions of all tracks will also be sent to you immediately after purchase.

Thank you for your support.

---------------

3six Recordings

3six | facebook | twitter | soundcloud | last.fm

Oh and watmm'ers, stock for the white vinyl version is already at half in less than 12 hours, so if you want this particular colour, then I suggest you act fast! Something about being the number 1 selling record on bandcamp tends to do that, heh.

Thanks! I can't wait to get the finished records here so I can photograph them. I'm a complete packaging junky, as I'm sure you're all aware by now.

• 1 month later...

The record is now available to purchase from http://3six.bandcamp.com/album/hypersona-remastered-vinyl-edition - shipping now.

Here are some pics of the finished record, available in black, white & transparent vinyl:

PmoJRh.jpg

OtLaPh.jpg

cTciuh.jpg

3YpCeh.jpg

CMgPAh.jpg

2PCGoh.jpg

9ivNRh.jpg

Thanks to everyone here who ordered. All UK + most EU orders were dispatched today, so they'll be with you soon. Stock of the white vinyl is very low now, so if you still want a copy of that, I'd suggest you don't wait long. Cheers.

Archived