IGNORED

Grizzly Bear - Shields

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

saw them tonight at radio city. fucking christ did they deliver. wow. dare I say the best sound I've ever heard at a show. perfect low end. just perfect.

Excellent. I should really get my arse in gear and get some damn tickets.

Nabbed this last week but only listened to it in the background once. That being said, it got me excited enough to really want to sit down with it and give it full attention. I can't believe I passed on Yellow House when it first came out because I was bummed that Warp had signed an "indie" band to the label all those years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

nice! i hope you enjoy it as much as i did.

i was going to see animal collective tonight. until the fuckers cancelled the show. was looking forward to meeting up with salvatorian for a beer too. double fucked.

I'm seeing Grizzly Bear in Vancouver tonight. It's gonna be rad. I saw them the day after Vecketamist came out, and the sound was perfect as were the harmonies. It was also the most plaid I have ever seen in one room. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! (that was my excited sound)

Archived