IGNORED

Grizzly Bear - Shields

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm fairly excited. Not so sure if I wanna see them live though? Anyone seen them?

Twice. Once in a small intimate venue, the other at an outdoor festival. Both times were awe inspiringly beautiful and entertaining. They are incredible musicians, and a joy to see live. Definitely go if you have the chance.

Guest bitroast

yay! song sounds good.

(they're coming to australia in november. as well as sigur ros. and radiohead. expect me to lose my shit that month).

Guest Smuckers

Can't stop listening to "Sleeping Ute", brilliant track. Anyone pre ordered the vinyl yet?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm getting really anxious for this, keep playing the song over and over. There are so many great indie releases coming out this fall, I've never been so anxious for fall! And summer has barely started around here.

I'm holding out for the full album, no spoilers for me. Veckatimest is one of my top 10 albums of the last 5 years. Their harmonies are immaculate live, can't wait to see them again in October! Anyone else going to the Vancouver show?

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Just listened to Yet Again for the first time. A bit more optimistic for this album now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bteY_fs3Y18

New track to listen to : Yet Again.

I've never been a huge fan of Grizzly Bear but that one track is really mindblowing.

Bit late to the Grizzly Bear party, I lazily clicked on this track last night and was majestically blown away. Wow. Will check out Sleeping Ute in a few minutes time. Really cool.

Archived