IGNORED

Ovuca/Astrobotnia (Rephlex).

Guest Squawk2

Guest Squawk2

Vertigo – a live electronics journey

This is the third edition of the Adapter Collective´s experimental audio/video project. Each edition a number of live electronica artists are linked to an equal number of video artists. This allows for one-off, mainly improvised a/v-performances unique to this particular night.

Live a/v:

Global Goon (Rephlex, J-Hok, WéMé, Planet Mu)

Visuals by Pixybox Visual Projects

Aleksi Perala aka Ovuca/Astrobotnia (Rephlex)

Visuals by 00:00:01s

MuRas (Adapter)

Visuals by Vanja von Sek

Autonomatix (Adapter)

Visuals by Sjush

DJ:

Psiox (Adapter)

Date: 09 June 2012

Time: 21:00 – 02:00

Place: TAC, Eindhoven

Price: € 5,-

It's gonna be fully seeded

Guest Squawk2

It's only 5 euros. If you live in the area, why not come down and see a mega audio/video happening the like of which has never been seen (before*)

Also, I'm doing a 90% live set. I've been building it over the last few weeks, it's gonna kick my own ass.

Guest sirch

so who's who in the pics? i'm guessing Ovuca is the guy with a very tiny pony tail... and Mr J Hawk is the old(er) guy with glasses and Plaid shirt? :)

who's the other fella?

Guest Squawk2

it went really well, however, i had to abandon my ipad/lemur experiment, as there was too much wifi interference in the main hall. I had to set up a borrowed midi controller in the few hours before i went on. i've ordered an irig midi for my ipad so that i wont have that problem for glasgow on friday!!

the gig was recorded by adpater and will be online soon i think

it went really well, however, i had to abandon my ipad/lemur experiment, as there was too much wifi interference in the main hall. I had to set up a borrowed midi controller in the few hours before i went on. i've ordered an irig midi for my ipad so that i wont have that problem for glasgow on friday!!

will there be a soundboard recording of the Aleksi Perälä show?

Guest Squawk2

will there be a soundboard recording of the Aleksi Perälä show?

you'll have to ask aleksi

so who's who in the pics? i'm guessing Ovuca is the guy with a very tiny pony tail... and Mr J Hawk is the old(er) guy with glasses and Plaid shirt? :)

who's the other fella?

yeah the one with the plaid shirt is Global Goon. Ovuca played lots of unreleased material (lots and lots of really great acid mixed with great drone sounds) I would really like to have a better recording but I assume the chances are slim to have one uploaded by himself.

• 4 weeks later...

do keep up the good work squawk i would of liked to have been there. looking forward to the rephlex party very much. think i bumped in to you at the last one. hope you can make bang face it would be nice to see you down there

• 1 month later...

Archived