IGNORED

Biosphere - L'incoronazione di Poppea

Guest Enter a new display name

I'm pretty disappointed by this release. It's just the LFO effect applied to the different parts of the opera, along with a kinda decayed noise sound on some of the tracks. I wish he had done more with it. It's like a really weak Shenzhou.

opera put through the biosphere machines. this is beautiful, haunting

This.

Biosphere continues to be in my top 3 favourite bands.

Guest ruiagnelo

I'm pretty disappointed by this release. It's just the LFO effect applied to the different parts of the opera, along with a kinda decayed noise sound on some of the tracks. I wish he had done more with it. It's like a really weak Shenzhou.

my thoughts exactly.

but Shenzhou is a masterpiece, a real strong effort of creativity. I still get blown away with its power after so many years...

Jesus, the tracks are making me sea sick. I was going to blindly (deafly?) purchase this given it's Biosphere but glad I didn't ... Not for me I'm afraid (the last track and the end of the 6min track is nice though - mainly as he's turned off that bloody effect)

Guest ruiagnelo

simplicity can be beautiful. often watmm suffers from terminal tmi. sometimes it is better to leave things unsaid. i'm still enjoying this all the same

is there something you don't enjoy?

simplicity can be beautiful. often watmm suffers from terminal tmi. sometimes it is better to leave things unsaid. i'm still enjoying this all the same

don't be a dick

troon explores more music than most people here it seems and I have discovered more good content because of this

also I appreciate it more when people discuss things they like than talking about things they hate... would be more beneficial to my interests and with the nature of forums, bumping a thread for a bad album gives it more recognition in some ways

Guest ruiagnelo

don't be a dick

troon explores more music than most people here it seems and I have discovered more good content because of this

i am joking.

i know Troon is the member at watmm who most explores music, and above all, really feels it.

but i find it interesting how he is always so optimistic about everything!

and i said interesting, and did not say funny...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived