IGNORED

RDJ would not be pleased, I'm sure...

Guest EskimoSpy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EskimoSpy

Alright, I concede that the nipple is in fact photoshopped. But I stand by my claim the tattoo is real.

My friend got a Red Hot Chili Peppers tattoo when they were still good.

Think about that.

I feel like that is evidence of a much deeper problem with lack of good judgement to begin with anyway. Although you could look at it with a different perspective. That tattoo is a reminder of a band that was once decent and is no longer. It is an indicator of how the passage of time can change perspectives and creative output. Something to remind you to always stay honest with your work. It is also a reminder of that point of time in his life as well. Or you could just look at it as a stupid out of date tattoo.

You're right afx was good but now he's lost it so like why bother getting a tattoo with his logo. Fuck aphex.

I don't get it.

Guest sirch

Think about that.

I feel like that is evidence of a much deeper problem with lack of good judgement to begin with anyway. Although you could look at it with a different perspective. That tattoo is a reminder of a band that was once decent and is no longer. It is an indicator of how the passage of time can change perspectives and creative output. Something to remind you to always stay honest with your work. It is also a reminder of that point of time in his life as well. Or you could just look at it as a stupid out of date tattoo.

You're right afx was good but now he's lost it so like why bother getting a tattoo with his logo. Fuck aphex.

haha!

hmmm, these watmmer tats are a bit big

im getting a µ at the top of my ass crack. Like in the crack.

do you want your husband to be thinking about work when you're fucking?

"ohhh yeah baby.........that reminds me, Ive to listen to the new Machinedrum demo"

Guest sirch

"ohhh yeah baby.........that reminds me, Ive to listen to the new Machinedrum demo"

or...

"I wonder what shitmat's up to..."

Think about that.

I don't get it.

her husband has been feeding her lies..

Think about that.

I don't get it.

I haven't and still don't know what the fuck you guys have been going on about for around 1 and 1/2 pages.

Guest sirch

Think about that.

I don't get it.

I thought rix was just being sarky and joking. but if she means it then that's a big LoL.

Guest sirch

anyway nice tat, man.

wouldn't get it meself but each to his own.

it's good that you like it at least! as it will be on your tit foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wtf:

Think about that.

I don't get it.

I thought rix was just being sarky and joking. but if she means it then that's a big LoL.

Well if I'm understanding correctly that she is involved with u-ziq and we are gonna start comparing u-ziq with aphex some feelings might get hurt around here.

Guest sirch

good for you, tho, dude. i bet it fucking hurt, too. i respect your dedication and love for the Afexian Twin.

or...

Fuckin lol

or...

or...

"mmm... dirtylush stinkwife v.2"

or...

Haha that's a good one, on so many levels. Of only you knew..

• 3 months later...

I've been considering getting "µ-ziq to my ears" below my right ear someday. Not before the Ableton logo adorns my wrist which will be in a couple weeks.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Mr. Cool IDM

mr_cool_ice.jpg

Seriously though, you've got a nice body, do what you want to it I guess.

Archived