IGNORED

Guy in Elmo suit starts trouble in NY

syd syside

I think I might start using International Jew Brand as an all purpose insult

This international jew brand toaster burnt my cherry poptart!

This international jew brand postman lost my package

These international jew brand clouds are ruining my day at the beach

Lol

this guy is what used to make New York awesome. Now the place has been so gentrified and priced out someone like this makes the news.

I'll tell you something, the bald guy, those kind of people... are the reason the world is falling apart. Not some crazy ass elmo guy. I know who I hate, it's the middle class yuppie scum that is letting the whole thing burn to the ground.

Yeah... I didn't mind the Elmo dude. The bald dude bothered me.

Yay, one less crazy homeless person for me to deal with in Portland since he moved to New York. Thank fuck.

Actually from Ashland not Portland, so one less crazy person for me to deal with in Southern Oregon I guess.

Can you tell me how to get

...how to get to Anti-Semite Streeeet

Todays lesson is brought to you by the number 14 and the letter H.

Yay, one less crazy homeless person for me to deal with in Portland since he moved to New York. Thank fuck.

Actually from Ashland not Portland, so one less crazy person for me to deal with in Southern Oregon I guess.

Yeah, but he could have easily joined the flock that already exists near Pioneer Square.

In spite of all our shortcomings, we're still the most interesting creatures on the planet.

Archived