IGNORED

Things people write on Facebook

Guest Mirezzi

Why don't you guys just get off Facebook instead of choosing to participate, but then acting like you are superior and have a problems with it.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sirch

it's pretty fun to block people in Facebook, is like materializing your own, perfect, happy world.

nazi

Guest sirch

There's this one girl on my FB that occasionally post some religious rants... I don't mind it from her because she's hot as hell and I always picture her on her knees about to suck my dick when she posts this stuff!

lol

lol @ dick n' stuff...

Guest sirch

this thread is shit and a massive invasion of privacy.

so let's laugh at other peoples lives and personal opinions without them knowing, yeah? like.. behind their back, like cowardly cunts...

or what?

say your shit to their face, motherfuckers... or at least have the balls to say it on their facebook.

instead of in here where they won't see.

pfft.

sux.

Guest sirch

this thread is not an invasion of privacy. anything you post on facebook is not considered private anymore, imo.

yes it is, if one selects to only have certain people see what one posts, then it is an invasion of privacy.

and people copy&pasting shit from their so-called friends feeds, to post here... are just wankers, imho.

Guest Mirezzi

Personal information? You aren't seeing anything other than a bunch of words posted by somebody. What's "personal" about it?

Guest Mirezzi

If you look at the OP, and yes, I'm the one who started this thread...there is not one ounce of personal information contained within that quoted text/silliness.

Nonetheless, if you post something so fucking idiotic, for the consumption of individuals you just happened to go to junior fucking high school with, but otherwise don't know whatsofuckingever, then yes indeed my friends, it's fair game for public consumption and enjoyment and lols. You don't know the guy's name, so who gives a shit?

My guess is that sirch doth protest too much and may or may not post his own flavor of idiotic, navel-gazing nonsense to Facebook.

compson is on my Facebook friends and he's good shit - aka. posts very little and/or relevant and useful things, so he's off the hook.

Guest sirch

Is Sirch Morgan Freeman in the Dark Knight?

yes. good brain.

Personal information? You aren't seeing anything other than a bunch of words posted by somebody. What's "personal" about it?

i don't remember if i said personal info or not. think i just said like personal stuff, like views and opinions and what people are up to, basically, that's personal to them as individual people? i know there isn't much of a thing like that anymore, because most people have become all the same, but.. that's another matter.

some people do document their whole lives on there. from what they ate to who they shagged to what they're listening to and buying, etc. etc.

Guest sirch

My guess is that sirch doth protest too much and may or may not post his own flavor of idiotic, navel-gazing nonsense to Facebook.

lol, i barely use it mate coz i know the majority of the audience are probably tards like you. :) so i wouldn't disclose much shit to cowardly tards who might mock and bitch about my life to other people on other forums or whatever. simple as that. and i think that's also the reason why a lot of, if not most of the population of the world/other sensible people, do not use fb, either. coz of tards like you.

this thread is shit and a massive invasion of privacy.

so let's laugh at other peoples lives and personal opinions without them knowing, yeah? like.. behind their back, like cowardly cunts...

or what?

say your shit to their face, motherfuckers... or at least have the balls to say it on their facebook.

instead of in here where they won't see.

pfft.

sux.

You're right, exploiting someone's FB quote for humor's sake without their knowledge isn't the most noble of acts, but I was very aware of keeping them anonymous. The internet in general is high risk when it comes to disclosing someone's identity or personal information to strangers, so withholding their identity was the least I could do.

If you look at the OP, and yes, I'm the one who started this thread...there is not one ounce of personal information contained within that quoted text/silliness.

Nonetheless, if you post something so fucking idiotic, for the consumption of individuals you just happened to go to junior fucking high school with, but otherwise don't know whatsofuckingever, then yes indeed my friends, it's fair game for public consumption and enjoyment and lols. You don't know the guy's name, so who gives a shit?

compson is on my Facebook friends and he's good shit - aka. posts very little and/or relevant and useful things, so he's off the hook.

Good points, thanks Mr. Torrance

Archived