IGNORED

Things people write on Facebook

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's pretty offensive to all the women on this board to suggest that menstruation causes you to act like sirch.

It's pretty offensive that women blame behavior on their periods and then get offended when other people liken someone's behavior to the same type of behavior that women themselves blame on their periods.

I can see how that's offensive, yeah.

Couple of days ago someone said:

"Kids next door are throwing water balloons, thought I'd update my status while waiting for the water boiler"

Also, Asian girls need to stop taking pictures of every meal they eat that costs more than $20.00. If I wanted to hear Korean girls proclaim themselves to be masters of French cuisine, I would go to yelp.

that's approximately 90% of my facebook feed.

it's pretty offensive to all the women on this board to suggest that menstruation causes you to act like sirch.

It's pretty offensive that women blame behavior on their periods and then get offended when other people liken someone's behavior to the same type of behavior that women themselves blame on their periods.

i'd say most women do not "blame behavior on their periods" and it's unfair to write their emotions off as hormonal byproducts.

.... and i wasn't offended, i was making a joke. you're just being an asshole.

i'd say most women do not "blame behavior on their periods" and it's unfair to write their emotions off as hormonal byproducts.

.... and i wasn't offended, i was making a joke. you're just being an asshole.

Oh, wow. Stop lying to yourself please.

I have a facebook friend who constantly posts cheesy motivational sayings or shit about sending positive energy out into the universe, love, etc. Let's find some recent examples...

"*P*lease

*E*mbrace

*A*ll

*C*reations

*E*qually"

"*L*iving

*O*ne

*V*ibrational

*E*nergy"

"Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart." ~ Unknown

"Success is a state of mind.

If you want success,

start thinking of yourself as a success.

- Joyce Brothers"

And on and on it goes, just a relentless stream of that sort of thing.

Why don't I get anyone posting this shit? Maybe I'm doing it wrong?

I did once get people asking me to plough their field or some shit.

Turns out it was an online farm game :wink:

Why don't I get anyone posting this shit? Maybe I'm doing it wrong?

I did once get people asking me to plough their field or some shit.

Turns out it was an online farm game :wink:

*rimshot*

Archived