IGNORED

Things people write on Facebook

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has 71,000 likes.

Long story short: The engine in my truck that I use to drive was depleted, the mechanic said he could fix the problem for about $500. I had some money to pay the $500, but that money was already put aside for a personal vow that I made to God. I made a vow that I would sow a seed of $900 to Him for His kingdom work. So I sowed that $900 seed the same week that my truck stopped running, and said a vehicle can wait, I’ll walk if I have to – God gone get His by all means! <<< Two weeks later, the revelation: I sowed a seed of $900 to God, and He blessed me with a new vehicle that I paid $0.00 for…

#OhBlessHisName!!!

483265_10151027008365896_925321894_n.jpg

This has 71,000 likes.

Long story short: The engine in my truck that I use to drive was depleted, the mechanic said he could fix the problem for about $500. I had some money to pay the $500, but that money was already put aside for a personal vow that I made to God. I made a vow that I would sow a seed of $900 to Him for His kingdom work. So I sowed that $900 seed the same week that my truck stopped running, and said a vehicle can wait, I’ll walk if I have to – God gone get His by all means! <<< Two weeks later, the revelation: I sowed a seed of $900 to God, and He blessed me with a new vehicle that I paid $0.00 for…

#OhBlessHisName!!!

483265_10151027008365896_925321894_n.jpg

Is he implying that the car appeared out of nowhere?

531436_363471143725127_129734119_n.jpg

I was literally about to post that same thing, only I saw it with something along these lines as a caption:

"like to see what happens

ignore if your a pussy :o"

Does anyone want to help me post on Chick-fil-A's wall thanking them for taking a stance against human-dog love/marriage? I want to try to get a thing going.

Guest mafted

251800_465816270103643_42996486_n.jpg

the 'ol i'm a mother so i must be so wise routine. with this logic, the next time i do something completely within my biological imperative, like have a bowel movement, i'm smarter than i was before.

post-1307-0-56626800-1343918507_thumb.jpg

''i just wanted to look like beyonce.''

i personally love facebook. i think basically if you hate all the shit that gets posted on your facebook, you just need to get better friends

does anyone want to add me on facebook? im game.

They made the mistake of showing their faces on the video. Should be a fun aftermath for them.

don't worry, karma's a bitch. these guys will most likely get bird flu at some point in their life. lol

lol. it's funny because they'll die from it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

“And when Neil stepped foot on the surface of the moon for the first time, he delivered a moment of human achievement that will never be forgotten.” -Barack Obama

No, Mr. President. That was a moment of American achievement that will never be forgotten. That is a moment that our nation will always own, not the world. Out of all the nations in the world, we landed there first. Could've been anyone, but we did it. It's perfectly fine to be proud of your nation. In fact, it'd be really nice if you actually were.

I too, enjoy Facebook, but I love having idiot friends. They post the funniest stuff.

yes yes yes gurl!!

may I invite you into the world that is that of my former international student from china/rap genius he's so cool <3

tumblr_m9ctgjVHCW1qmuu39o1_500.png

tumblr_m9ctgyL18m1qmuu39o1_500.pngtumblr_m9ctfocyvo1qmuu39o1_500.png

Guest drukqs

"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen."

-- President Obama

So, I guess I didn't get the 3.8 GPA I'm holding right now, someone else made that happen. It wasn't the hours I've spent studying and doing homework, someone else made that happen.

I agree with Romney, Obama DOES want Americans to be ashamed of being successful.

lol so they just pulled all that knowledge out of the the astroplane, built the school, hired the teachers, etc, etc. and got the 3.8 GPA all by themselves eh?

Fuck these people.

Archived