IGNORED

Things people write on Facebook

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this one girl says 'i'm sooo happyyyy' like every 2 weeks,

hhhhaaaa

edit: i should really contribute to the forums rather than just laugh at everything

well, i guess that happens when you start a thread for people to post facebook posts.

I'm not hatin', I'm just saying that forums are forums, and they all demonstrate forum-like qualities (even when the members are awesome).

Even facebook has started developing a forum-like quality, though. Comments on updates and pictures have become discussions between people that may not have even met. I noticed it last year, no idea how long it had been going on before that, though.

Everybody getting all emotional on Facebook, need to stop giving a flying fuck about it. :emotawesomepm9:

No hint of anger intended.

Ziggo out.

this one girl i'm facebook friends with changes here profile picture every three days like clockwork and it always pops up on my notifications and i'm always disappointed when it's a notification of her being vain instead of someone socially interacting with me.

Even facebook has started developing a forum-like quality, though. Comments on updates and pictures have become discussions between people that may not have even met. I noticed it last year, no idea how long it had been going on before that, though.

Yeah exactly. Alot of people collect friends for the benefit of exposure.

I don't really know many people on FB with less than 50 friends, which is what'd you expect if people only friended their actual friends. It is becoming forum-ish.

Guest mafted

this one girl says 'i'm sooo happyyyy' like every 2 weeks,

hhhhaaaa

edit: i should really contribute to the forums rather than just laugh at everything

sounds good to me

• 3 weeks later...

Oh man... I don't know where this guy came from, but he's on a fucking roll on my news feed:

"every event has an infinite number of possibilities... and you would pick THAT was not what was, but what you wanted to see."

"no ones judging you girl! some of my favorite humans are sluts."

"no man should ever have to bear witness to his 'o' face."

"blog number 2. I tried but did ya fucked me in the ass. alberta license cheaper than in bc how nice. sometimes people are there for you and sometimes your there for others but with no reciprocation you can beat it dummy! come at me."

Yeah exactly. Alot of people collect friends for the benefit of exposure.

I don't really know many people on FB with less than 50 friends, which is what'd you expect if people only friended their actual friends. It is becoming forum-ish.

i only have friends and fam on facebook. I don't see the point at knowing the personal crap of every other fucker on the planet. Who has the time. Well maybe if i was on a round trip to Andromeda or something. And even though i have these people on my facebook, i've set most of them to not update into the feed that i look at.

Oh man... I don't know where this guy came from, but he's on a fucking roll on my news feed:

"every event has an infinite number of possibilities... and you would pick THAT was not what was, but what you wanted to see."

"no ones judging you girl! some of my favorite humans are sluts."

"no man should ever have to bear witness to his 'o' face."

"blog number 2. I tried but did ya fucked me in the ass. alberta license cheaper than in bc how nice. sometimes people are there for you and sometimes your there for others but with no reciprocation you can beat it dummy! come at me."

love it

• 2 weeks later...

In three weeks we have an election. Our current president is the son of a Muslim terrorist movement in Africa that killed the British. He was educated in a radical Muslim school in Indonesia. There is a saying, “An apple does not fall far from the tree.” Please ask God for whom you should vote.

i askbed godd and he sed that he dun no because he only wans watch us masterbate at nite

i gon vote romniy becaubse he can gimme special underwares and godd wont see me tuch myslf

I Hate When People Comment Or Post On Facebook Using Title Case..

Where the fuck does that come from? Takes so much more effort than to just type normally. Makes everything look like an emo song title. I think it annoys me even more than bad grammar/spelling.

edit: shit, said sentence case instead of title case

burds get instantly deleted fae facebook when they post videos of ther big smelly pregnant bellys wobblin aboot cos thev got a wee cretin kickin aboot inside them. a dont watty see yer big fleshy incubation chamber !!!

you should be so lucky if ANYONE is willing to carry a 'cretin' of yours you pathetic little creep!

shut it fuckin baby spice, yer maws yer daw

Archived