IGNORED

Things people write on Facebook

Guest Mirezzi

Guest mafted

i realize, he's probably a nice guy, but wtf.

post-523-0-01282400-1341941059_thumb.jpg

i don't mean to seem shallow or superficial, and i too would love to find someone down to earth rather than stuck up because they're so 'hot', but this kind of shit will dumbfound me for the rest of my days.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest couch

[some Metal Head Chick]: I'm going to show my pink butthole on webcam to [person] because it upsets them.

Post like that gets lots of likes and comments. But you know a thoughtful post gets like 2 likes and 1 comment typically. I don't even know. sigh

I've removed most of the people I don't talk to or have any interest in being aound. Now I just don't add them.

I'll accept cute girls I vaguely know.

But yeah.

All I really read on Faccebook now are the posts of my "close friends".

I just read about three girls ask for some of a girl's breast fat that got removed.

Uh.

Guest Gary C

i don't mean to seem shallow or superficial, and i too would love to find someone down to earth rather than stuck up because they're so 'hot', but this kind of shit will dumbfound me for the rest of my days.

I'm not sure what your problem is. He looks alright. He's not ugly. A little overweight, but he looks really tall so it's probably more of a sportsman's build.

And I bet she doesn't look as hot when she's not wearing make-up and got her hurr did.

Sounds like you're lonely, have too-high standards and jealous.

Guest ruiagnelo

I'm not sure what your problem is. He looks alright. He's not ugly. A little overweight, but he looks really tall so it's probably more of a sportsman's build.

And I bet she doesn't look as hot when she's not wearing make-up and got her hurr did.

Sounds like you're lonely, have too-high standards and jealous.

they look nice and judging by the smiles, everything seems to go pretty well.

mafted, facebook is BAD for people like you, because it makes you even lonelier and jealous than irl

Guest mafted

not sure what standards have to do with it, but it probably does have to do with me knowing her for a time and losing contact. the fact is women are drawn to money and power and it's just a saddening thing. but, in cases like this, it's also about feeling safe with someone who is below your standards.. i can't say i believe in that mentality.

Facebook Braggers: the people who only post about the awesome things they're doing (that you're not)

this is the whole reason facebork exists

The internet runs on paid advertisements. Pervasive insecurity creates a nurturing environment for them.

facebook now takes money if you want to reach more than 20% of your audience with a post on your fanpage:

w4xpp.gif

this looks so myspace to me

Guest Gary C

not sure what standards have to do with it, but it probably does have to do with me knowing her for a time and losing contact. the fact is women are drawn to money and power and it's just a saddening thing. but, in cases like this, it's also about feeling safe with someone who is below your standards.. i can't say i believe in that mentality.

If you met some average looking twins who were both attracted to you, but one was rich and likely to spend money on you, which would you pick?

Obviously, you'd get them into a three-way relationship... but, uh. Right. Carry on.

Guest Gary C

facebook now takes money if you want to reach more than 20% of your audience with a post on your fanpage:

w4xpp.gif

this looks so myspace to me

Motherfucker's gots to pay off that stock-float.

I guess any extra leverage is good for companies that can afford to force virals, but that sucks for everyone else.

So instead of being drawn to money and power, they should base everything on looks.

THESE ARE YOUR CHOICES, WOMEN

i am in no way attracted to the type of women attracted to money. i mean, they might be hot and i'd fuck em but that's not true attraction.

they seek the life essence

essines

the life essines

There's a girl lately who is always posting her workout routine, the healthy stuff she eats, zumba, how exhausted she is after a long work out... I'm tempted to say something like "WOMEN WORK OUT BECAUSE THEY WANT TO LOOK GOOD WHEN THEY FUCK!" but that wouldn't go over too good.

Guest zaphod

direct message her pics of your dick with a little cape on and a pained face drawn on the head. have it under dumbbells so it looks like it's lifting. if you have a veiny dick it will look like it's really straining. get a friend to spot you with his dick. in the final pic ejaculate and change the drawn expression to a relieved smile, then touch dicks with your spotter like you're high fiving. guaranteed blowjob (from your friend, the girl will be creeped out and file a restraining order).

"Life learnt lesson: Be thankfuk and appreciate everything you have for tomorrow you never know what you may lose"

Saw that someone posted this status update about two hours ago. Sometimes spelling errors have LOLous results.

Guest Gary C

My girlfriend's younger brother posted pictures of him and a girl walking around an art gallery in Vienna.

My comment 'have you smashed her backdoors in yet?' was deleted.

Facebook sucks.

Archived