IGNORED

unt067 & unt069

Guest yanG

Guest Frankie5fingers

for some reason i get an Adventure Time feel from these songs. Really cool.

Guest Saraband

1st track - I love the melodic choices here. My only complaint is that this track is not long enough. I really really dig this one. The spacey transition at the end made my mouth water. I have always loved how you are not afraid to step out of the box. Thoroughly enjoyed this one.

2nd track - The intro alone is beautiful, I wish I had made it myself. This is great work and I can tell that your mixing and overall skill has greatly improved in the last year (not that it was ever bad) but this at times is somewhat visionary work. Would love to do a remix of one of these tracks. I would like to hear a slightly more prevalent bass line but I'm just being knit-picky at that point. would love to release this as either a 7" or on a compilation for my label in the future.

great stuff man, the 2nd track was stellar

On a side note, why do you leave your tracks "untitled" as it were? (as in i see you use some numbering system) I only ask cause when I see something like this i wanna get into the head of the artist.

1st track - I love the melodic choices here. My only complaint is that this track is not long enough. I really really dig this one. The spacey transition at the end made my mouth water. I have always loved how you are not afraid to step out of the box. Thoroughly enjoyed this one.

Very much appreciated, thanks a lot! About the track being too short, I definitely want to make it longer but my PC has gotten old and I'm running out of CPU so I'm stuck for now. What transition are you talking about? The 1:43 one or the very end?

2nd track - The intro alone is beautiful, I wish I had made it myself. This is great work and I can tell that your mixing and overall skill has greatly improved in the last year (not that it was ever bad) but this at times is somewhat visionary work. Would love to do a remix of one of these tracks. I would like to hear a slightly more prevalent bass line but I'm just being knit-picky at that point. would love to release this as either a 7" or on a compilation for my label in the future.

Thanks! The intro is merely a synth preset patch whose oscillators I removed except the noise one. It reminded me of both Plaid and Depeche Mode so I kept it for I fancy their music :) The bass line is often what I work on last (and it generally inspires me some changes btw), I'll most probably add one to the second half next month when I get a new PC, and add some variation/tweaks/whatever, doesn't feel finished yet.Thanks again for the compliments! You can remix whatever you like off me, just tell me what and I'll export some stems if you need. For the 7", sounds great! Can you post your label's URL (and own music)? I'm pretty curious!

great stuff man, the 2nd track was stellar

On a side note, why do you leave your tracks "untitled" as it were? (as in i see you use some numbering system) I only ask cause when I see something like this i wanna get into the head of the artist.

Thanks! I was sortof thinking these two would never really reach a target, considering the few (as in 1) reactions they produced :)

I leave my tracks untitled because I just don't see why I would give them a title. I don't believe it makes them easier to remember, and I like to deliver music alone, without words. Apart from a few exceptions, whenever I try to find a title for a track I end up with something that feels at best like a misinterpretation... What I love about music making is that it lets you to express things you don't know how to put into words.

Guest Saraband

----- I can completely understand the cpu problem as that usually finishes tracks for me lol. I was talking about the transition at 1:43...It's lovely!

-----Definitely send me the stems to the second track forsure and the first if you like! I have one new track posted on my soundcloud under (soundcloud.com/henry-deck) and the label is kind of a new idea between me and my friend but we are very serious about getting it rolling and printing some vinyl as soon as we save a little more cash. The unofficial website as of right now is Soundcloud.com/the-yfc. We are trying to get enough talented artists together (like yourself) to make a small compilation and print off some singles very soon. We would handle the cost forsure. It's pretty unorganized right now but we definitely hope to get the ball rolling fast here in the next year so check our stuff out and keep it in mind. My e-mail for the stems is Henryg9797@gmail.com. Hope your interested, if not I certainly enjoyed these tracks!

Will try to export the stems tonite ubt I'm not promising cause I've got stuff to do and little time... Anyway keep in touch

Archived