IGNORED

EPL 2012-2013

YO303

Haha! I'd rather have Jimmy Tarbuck as manager than Alan Pardew.

But seriously, I'm rather upset.

Both have an interested in developing youngsters.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mirezzi

Feel sorry for Spurs, Alan Pardew already said he wouldn't care if they lose to Arsenal lol, they'll get stuffed.

It's incredibly difficult to argue with Pardew's reasoning though. There is fuckall to be gained from this final fixture except the very real possibility of more injuries!

This is absolutely fucking typical for Spurs. If we and Arsenal both win our last games, that'll mean we finish fifth with 72 points (our highest ever points total in the PL). I think that total has only ever not been enough for top four once in the history of the PL.

This is absolutely fucking typical for Spurs. If we and Arsenal both win our last games, that'll mean we finish fifth with 72 points (our highest ever points total in the PL). I think that total has only ever not been enough for top four once in the history of the PL.

.. and last season you finished fourth but then .... lol

I feel sorry for Spurs and AVB, i think he is a great manager, i think he needed to finish fourth this season to silence the harry redknapp's cocksucking media.

Feel sorry for Spurs, Alan Pardew already said he wouldn't care if they lose to Arsenal lol, they'll get stuffed.

It's incredibly difficult to argue with Pardew's reasoning though.

It's not that difficult ! They are in the position they are in because of this attitude surely, you'd think any manager with integrity and pride and one that fought for a champions league place only the season before would wish to avoid another humiliating result at home like the previous two of 3 nil and 6 nil and revenge the 7-3 at Arsenal's hands the last time they played. With everyone watching both their game and Tottenham's, any top manager would see this as an opportunity to show their true quality now they're close to being able to field their strongest 11. I mean, whether they mean it or not, managers do tend to at least act professional in situations like this and put aside the irrelevance it has for them and still treat it as a game they want to win for their fans and own sense of pride. Like Swansea at Old Trafford for example, tried to spoil the party for Man United in the second half.

But nope, Pardew is just happy there's another team who saved them from having to save themselves out of their mess.

I love that years ago when Pardew was managing west ham he said Arsene Wenger's team has a lot of foreigners, lol is that irony with capital I or what.

To be fair to pardew i dont think he had anything to do with those signings, still funny.

Archived