IGNORED

EPL 2012-2013

YO303

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blue Peter Cheat

Ireland ? Man Ure fan ? Say no more :biggrin:

Haha, I live here but I'm not from here. And I'm an Everton fan.

So on that note ^^^ I'm quite pleased with all the results last night.

Guest Ron Manager

How short are pundits' memories? Every time some dimwitted commentator remarks something along the lines of 'is this the moment X won/surrendered the league / sealed their relegation?!?!?!11' I want to fucking rip their head off. Why bother making such ridiculous comments? City made up 8 points in 6 matches last season. In 06-07 West Ham won 7 of their last 9 and miraculously escaped relegation (the Tevez affair aside). I just don't understand why people try and make predictions with a third of the season still to play.

Guest Mirezzi

Two things.

Yes, it's difficult to admit it, but Jordan Henderson has been...ugh...quite good. He was damned good against the Arse.

Also, Giroud has been fucking fantastic. The haters, as usual, were wrong.

Two things.

Yes, it's difficult to admit it, but Jordan Henderson has been...ugh...quite good. He was damned good against the Arse.

Also, Giroud has been fucking fantastic. The haters, as usual, were wrong.

He has been pretty good. Even in the start, when he took some time to get used the PrL (most players do), he looked like a really good 'pass station' up front. Also his heading is really good, so he's quite a alternative striker from what Arsenal have been used to before.

And he had to fill in some pretty big shoes (Van Persie). So no matter how good he's been, somebody would probably complain no matter what.

He has actually has adapted to the PrL really quickly. He still misses a couple of big chances every now and again. But as his confidence grows for each good game he plays, he's only going to get better. I really think he's going to go from a great striker, to a world class striker in a year or two (bold predictions ftw).

I watched it and have startled my flatmates by repeatedly shouting cunt at the top of my voice all afternoon. Lampard, Cole, Terry and Howard Webb are not a good combo.

Sissoko looks the business. There's room for improvement from him too. When Hatem (and Tiote if he rediscovers his form) comes back somebody could be in line for an absolute hammering.

Guest Mirezzi

I watched it and have startled my flatmates by repeatedly shouting cunt at the top of my voice all afternoon. Lampard, Cole, Terry and Howard Webb are not a good combo.

Sissoko looks the business. There's room for improvement from him too. When Hatem (and Tiote if he rediscovers his form) comes back somebody could be in line for an absolute hammering.

Yeah, what a match. I thought for sure Newcastle were gonna take a hammering, but they showed genuine will in the 2nd half and Sissoko / Gouffran is meaty.

Jonas, Santon, and Coloccini were excellent, too.

It has to be said though. Newcastle fucked up. They should have spent this money in the summer. You can't dance in Europe without depth. Dummies.

Monreal looked like a good signing. He played very well against Stoke. Hopefully this means we won't ever see Andre Santos on the pitch again.

Walcott keeps impressing. It's definitely already his best ever season at Arsenal (stating the obvious).

Guest Mirezzi

I think Mancini is an idiot.

Both Liverpool goals were sublime.

Aguero's goal...yeah, umm, nice angle, but Pepe Reina, christ on a fucking cracker.

Guest Ron Manager

dreadful performance from us... don't deserve the title at all on that showing. I still stand by what I said earlier (ain't over till it's over), but things look bleak at the moment.

Barry... :facepalm: He's been having a good season for us on the whole.

Pretty much every major league in Europe has a champion already, Bayern in Germany, Barca in Spain and Man U in England (the Italian and French league still have a title race but its gonna be Juventus and PSG)

Congratulations to the champions elect.

Guest Mirezzi

That Barry own goal was so...mechanical...that it kinda screamed Match Fixing.

Then, I remembered, this is the inevitable collapse that follows for all these billionaire owned clubs when the players collectively realize, "It's not as fun to be champs when the game is rigged."

+ Mancini. Needs to go.

Archived