IGNORED

EPL 2012-2013

YO303

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just thought I'd mention it, but:

Rio played his 400th match for United.

Giggs played his 600th match for United.

Scholes played his 700th match for United.

Ferguson's 500th home match in charge.

Legends, the lot of them.

I don't know that they deserved all three points, but Everton were robbed of at least one goal, but even the offside one looked clean.

Newcastle fucking thrilled to get a point.

3 dives in less than a minute, impressive from Liverpool. Special shutout to Van Persei as well for diving in the penalty area when he could have scored instead, his only contribution to the match so far.

That red card was weird, it was a 50-50 ball, Evans went two footed but got the ball so i guess thats why the referee sent shelvey off.

Van Persei made a similar tackle to shelvy's but was only showed a yellow.

Shelvey was sent off because he looks and acts and generally plays like a mindless zombie creature in studs. Still, it was harsh, as was the result. Liverpool deserved a point. :(

hillshaveeyes.jpg

"FU, SIR ALEX. IT'S ALL UR FAULT!!!!"

meh, ugly game. The Shelvey sending off was a bit harsh, probably a yellow would have been fairer - can't compare the Van Persie challenge - he didn't jump in two footed and his boot was on the ground the whole time.

On our side, i fail to see how Nani remains a professional footballer. For all the skills he has, he has to be one of the dumbest individuals playing the game. And fucking Vidic is out again for another lengthy spell.

I don't see how the shelvey tackle could have been anything other than a red. Jumped in two footed, missed the ball and caught the player full-on while off the ground. A potential leg breaker and these tackles have to be severely punished.

Archived