IGNORED

Stars of the Lid

jhonny

Wouldn't mind going to this but it's a monday night....which sort of kills it for me. It's sometimes a lot of grief for me getting home on public transport from london and I am not sure I have the willpower on a monday to deal with that. Grumble grumble grumble

I'm up in sheffield but gonna work something out for it. Probably back to the parents in Essex. Monday is a crap night but can't really complain. Guess it was the only option with them over for ATP

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice performance overall. They played the classics (vegetarian fuckface, requiems 1 & 2) as well as a new track and another that they had never played live before (a meaningful moment). The new track was nice enough...it didn't sound like they were breaking any new ground but i guess it was too brief to pass any judgement. The visuals were incredible too!

Looks amazing! Was Brian in crutches?

Nope.

Nice performance overall. They played the classics (vegetarian fuckface, requiems 1 & 2) as well as a new track and another that they had never played live before (a meaningful moment). The new track was nice enough...it didn't sound like they were breaking any new ground but i guess it was too brief to pass any judgement. The visuals were incredible too!

Looks amazing! Was Brian in crutches?

Nope.

Yes the visuals really did add an extra dimension. faces and images washing in and out. glitchy digital eeffects mixed with washes of colours. beautiful is definitely the right word.

The church was freezing and the bar was unfortunately quite noisy.

The new track was very chilled... and the rendition of a meaningful moment was note perfect. I really liked Vegetarian Fuckface, when the bass swelled the whole place felt like it was going to come down.

Archived