IGNORED

21 today

ganus

21 to 29. Brilliant times. Ignore almost as much senses of responsibility you possibly can get away with and enjoy.

the best and worst times of a young man's life.

not for me personally, but yeah perhaps for others. 30's can be liberating in the fact that you shove any notion of peer pressure up your arse (not you Sirch lol) and you end up pleasing yourself. Hell I'm still in my thirties but they seem to have cursed me, sometimes I think I crashed a lorry load of mirrors on my birthday when turning 30.

21 to 29. Brilliant times. Ignore almost as much senses of responsibility you possibly can get away with and enjoy.

not for me personally, but yeah perhaps for others. 30's can be liberating in the fact that you shove any notion of peer pressure up your arse (not you Sirch lol) and you end up pleasing yourself, and not really caring what others are doing (not that I did much but anyway..) Hell I'm still in my thirties but they seem to have cursed me, sometimes I think I crashed a lorry load of mirrors on my birthday when turning 30.

not for me personally, but yeah perhaps for others. 30's can be liberating in the fact that you shove any notion of peer pressure up your arse (not you Sirch lol) and you end up pleasing yourself. Hell I'm still in my thirties but they seem to have cursed me, sometimes I think I crashed a lorry load of mirrors on my birthday when turning 30.

not for me personally, but yeah perhaps for others. 30's can be liberating in the fact that you shove any notion of peer pressure up your arse (not you Sirch lol) and you end up pleasing yourself, and not really caring what others are doing (not that I did much but anyway..) Hell I'm still in my thirties but they seem to have cursed me, sometimes I think I crashed a lorry load of mirrors on my birthday when turning 30.

I have a habit of quoting myself (instead of edit I press quote) and then being unable to rectify the mistake, don't worry it annoys me just as much as it annoys you.

tard.

Archived