IGNORED

The End Is Nigh

Npoess

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tumblr_krqml6XntP1qzvl4eo1_500.jpg

a lot of people have mistakenly assumed this image to depict jesus - it's actually the man's conjoined twin, who is not a heroin addict. unfortunately the other guy runs the arms.

holy shit guys I just found out that that shitty book 50 shades of gray reference this song... woaaah nothing is saved!

My wife and I used clair de lune in our wedding and a friend of ours asked (kinda) if she could do the same at her's - I guess imitation is flattery, blah blah, it's all good I guess

here's the kicker - she referred to it as "the song from Twilight"

:facepalm:

This isnt the end but a new beginning.

Let me explain, out brother from outer space (aka ufos) will come down to earth, not as reptile gods but as above human intelligence and they will teach us the way to get to the next level (kind of like how Columbus thought indians how to do thanksgiving).

After friday we will be able to build super advance anti-gravity vehicles and use from transport (not for war). The Jetsons wasnt a just a tv show, it was made by the UFOs to make humanity familiar with that kind of advance technology.

Archived