IGNORED

Let's all laugh at Chelsea!

Npoess

Angry Chelsea fans have decided to boycott matches until Rafa Benitez is dumped.

Supporters believe the club is being torn apart by the way it is being run and are determined to see the back of the interim manager.

LOL

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although I'm in no way a fan, I don't see much merit in laughing at Chelsea's predicament. They're still reigning European champions and, despite all their fuckery, they're still contenders for anything they're involved in.

Liverpool is something else. They're hilarious because they were/are clearly on the decline and it must sting so much for their fans.

But whilst Chelsea fans were absolutely horrid for about 5 years, the ones I know seem rather restrained nowadays. They're proud of finally winning the CL, and in a manner that despite not being attractive made for a great spectacle, but they're equally laughing at the insanity of their club.

They love Roman, but he baffles them. Wenger does the same thing for Arsenal. Fans owe him everything, but he's a fucking idiot most of the time.

I find it hard to laugh at a club that are still competitive. As a focal point, Torres is another matter entirely, but for me it's his depressed mannerisms and attitude that are the most hilarious part of his decline.

Although I'm in no way a fan, I don't see much merit in laughing at Chelsea's predicament. They're still reigning European champions and, despite all their fuckery, they're still contenders for anything they're involved in.

Liverpool is something else. They're hilarious because they were/are clearly on the decline and it must sting so much for their fans.

In terms of league position i agree but really it just looks like decline if you dont look too hard. We aren't in decline at all right now. The actual decline happened about 4 or 5 years ago when the dickheads on sky sports and other fans who dont know what's going on were wondering why we detested the owners we had at the time. They didn't get it because we were finishing in 2nd-4th place in the league. Liverpool, right now, are just fine - the decline was halted 2 years ago when FSG bought us. But that doesn't mean you are going to see instant results on the pitch. It'll just take time rebuilding because we cant spend Chelsea/City style.

edit. and i suppose it doesn't help if some of the spending you have done has been shit.

Indeed, that's why I added 'were'. Liverpool have got the base for a good team now, centred around Allen. And if Henderson ever gets good they'll make a great pairing.

But their form is still hilariously erratic. Lose Suarez in the summer and everyone will be shouting CRISIS again, though.

Oh, you need some new centre-backs too. Another striker. Another keeper. Left-sided midfielder. Fuck, for all that money they spent Liverpool didn't fill any gaps at all.

Angry Chelsea fans have decided to boycott matches until Rafa Benitez is dumped.

Supporters believe the club is being torn apart by the way it is being run and are determined to see the back of the interim manager.

LOL

It's not so much a LOL, it makes me really fucking angry. Chelsea fans think they're having it hard.... try supporting Darlington, Portsmouth, Rangers etc, or any of the numerous lower league and non-league clubs that are on the verge of bankruptcy. I'd swap your financial stability, fantastic facilities and CL trophy for Southend's current predicament any day, we haven't spent money on a transfer for 3 years and we've been battling the HMRC and are usually under a transfer embargo. Football is majorly fucked up in this country and so boo fucking hoo if you don't like Rafa's beard and he might have said some anti-Chelsea stuff when manager of Liverpool.

The prawn-sandwich fans can do one, the original Chelsea fans should know better.

There's plenty of reasons to laugh at Chelsea:

Entitled fans

Manager sacks

Mourhino - he's not manager there anymore. But I still heavily associate him with Chelsea.

The racist allegations on Clattenburg that proved the be wrong.

The most unattractive playing champion league winners ever.

Probably one of the first club to popularize this rich-owner concept in football.

John Terry

Ashley Cole

John Obi Mikel

David Luiz

Fernando Torres

I didn't mind Chelsea before the Abramovich era. But I just can't stand now.. sorry.

Did I mention John Terry?

JOHN TERRY

John Terry

Guest Mirezzi
Terry's a fucking cunt, also this is the first time I've posted in the football forum. Well, bye.

Good first post, I must say.

lol, yes. Unassailable truth.

• 1 month later...
Guest Mirezzi

The talk of John Terry for player-manager is hitting fevered pitch again.

Jesus please yes, let that happen. It will be the earliest and bestest football xmas present ever.

Guest Ron Manager

Really? have never heard that one...

On a related note, I'm convinced Giggs is being lined up to replace Ferguson. Been meaning to put a bet on it.

Archived