IGNORED

So WATMM, tell me, what's your definition of a loser ?

Guest the anonymous forumite

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
People who hate others success despite it having no impact on their own.

well, then i guess i'm a loser...

i hate the sucess of djs...

…”my characterization of a loser is someone who, after making a mistake, doesn’t introspect, doesn’t exploit it, feels embarrassed and defensive rather than enriched with a new piece of information, and tries to explain why he made the mistake rather than moving on.”

- Nassim Taleb in Antifragile

I like this definition a great deal.

well, that pretty much sums it up.

but what if, that someone doesn't even realize that what he made was in fact a mistake?

"losers". well the losers are really just those scared people here who call other people losers...

like BCM, you genetically wrongified dick, i'm yet to hear a single track of yours that would make me respect you.

is there any bets going on BCM getting signed to Rephlex before the end of the year? if so i'd like to place a big bet.

Someone who gets a third job because last time they had 2 days off in succession they...

Day 1: Watched Netflix all day, went to the bars all night

Day 2: Said to themselves, "Well I watched Netflix and went to the bars yesterday; there's nothing else out there for me".

Sort of a definition for an extroverted loser. I find it baffling how many people don't have any sort of hobbies or outlets for creativity whatsoever.

Edit: Good post, Hoodie.

I also think Adjective's definition sums up everything. The type of person I am referencing in my post's definition of success is probably related to financial gain, having a wide-spread social life, and overall fitting in. People probably look at me, notice I'm:

Someone who doesn't enjoy pubs, clubs and tv and who doesn't work all week and party out in the weekend.

and think I'm a loser.

Good Thread.

"losers". well the losers are really just those scared people here who call other people losers...

like BCM, you genetically wrongified dick, i'm yet to hear a single track of yours that would make me respect you.

is there any bets going on BCM getting signed to Rephlex before the end of the year? if so i'd like to place a big bet.

lol relax man, i was only fucking about...

Guest Aserinsky

Hey man, Peyronie's Disease is a serious condition. You shouldn't joke about things like that :(

if none of you read that article your all losers because it was skrillex getting his hair caught on fire from blowing out his birthday cake. HIS HAIR CAUGHT ON FIRE FROM A BIRTHDAY CAKE. C'mon you bastards.

if none of you read that article your all losers because it was skrillex getting his hair caught on fire from blowing out his birthday cake. HIS HAIR CAUGHT ON FIRE FROM A BIRTHDAY CAKE. C'mon you bastards.

my all losers?

Archived