IGNORED

had a baby today!

Guest Franklin

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, unlike most newborns where you say "cute" but inwardly wince at how much like a skinned little monkey they look, yours is actually genuinely cute :emotawesomepm9:

true. a handsome little man.

unlike most parents who think their sprog is the most beautiful creature that ever lived i actually thought my daughter was pretty weird looking... she's turned out really bonnie though as a wee girl, the most beautiful creature that ever lived, even... they change A LOT.

Poor woman, I hope she's feeling good about everything, pregnancy is possibly the worse thing ever.

lots of women love pregnancy.

They're lying to keep you happy.

Poor woman, I hope she's feeling good about everything, pregnancy is possibly the worse thing ever.

so why spoil the illusion?

have you been pregnant? seriously lots of women would say it's possibly the best thing ever, not the worst.

yeah, unlike most newborns where you say "cute" but inwardly wince at how much like a skinned little monkey they look, yours is actually genuinely cute :emotawesomepm9:

true. a handsome little man.

unlike most parents who think their sprog is the most beautiful creature that ever lived i actually thought my daughter was pretty weird looking... she's turned out really bonnie though as a wee girl, the most beautiful creature that ever lived, even... they change A LOT.

i agree, as soon as my boy came out, i was thinking, damn, i hope he is smart!

but since then he has turned into the best looking kid i have ever seen.

have you been pregnant? seriously lots of women would say it's possibly the best thing ever, not the worst.

I'm currently 4 months pregnant.

Actually over 30% of woman really dont enjoy pregnancy

have you been pregnant?

lol

I'm currently 4 months pregnant.

Actually over 30% of woman really dont enjoy pregnancy

shame but they're not lying, you're in the minority then...

anyway i thought it strange franklin announces the birth of his son and first thing you say is "poor woman, etc"...

and the guy does the hard work, just get on with it!! :nacmat:

yeah cause Franklin had to push a baby out of a small hole and get stitched up after ;)

I said congrats to him and him girl but she's gone though a fucking painful event I was hoping she was feeling all ok it's a lot of change.

All the posts before were about Franklin, why can't I give a damn about the mum?

Guest Mirezzi

yeah cause Franklin had to push a baby out of a small hole and get stitched up after ;)

I said congrats to him and him girl but she's gone though a fucking painful event I was hoping she was feeling all ok it's a lot of change.

All the posts before were about Franklin, why can't I give a damn about the mum?

Are you having twins?

lots of women love having kids (as opposed to being actually pregnant and the act of giving birth).

*fixt*

lol luckily not twins, lucky really cause I'm on cyclizine 3x a day with just one... They thought I was having twins at the hospital when I had to be put on a drip.

Also I'm quite small, really narrow hips and as twins runs in the family I freaked out.

totally agree with goDel's fix hahaha

Guest Mirezzi

lol luckily not twins, lucky really cause I'm on cyclizine 3x a day with just one... They thought I was having twins at the hospital when I had to be put on a drip.

Also I'm quite small, really narrow hips and as twins runs in the family I freaked out.

totally agree with goDel's fix hahaha

Ahh, I thought MP mentioned the possibility of twins on FB. For the remainder of your pregnancy and the future of your anatomy, I am glad it turned out not to be true. <3

Congrats, Franklin, Rixxx, and MP.

(You get a heart-felt congrats on the first babby, and a lecture on the catastrophic global consequences of reproducing at or above replacement level for the next one :cisfor:

:cerious:

:flower:

)

Archived