IGNORED

So let's meet your home shall we.....

Guest SB39

i dont live in a physical house i live in a conceptual metaphysical house my physical body who is in a coma is connected to a cocoon that transmits information to an antena which a computer in finland receives this computer is able to simulate a life for me i cant take pictures of the house because technology doesnt allow screenshots of the simulation

imagine a house filled with mirrors there is a couch color red there is also a window the kitchen looks nice and modern every appliance is platinum the bedroom is full of art and pictures of german forests the bed is a queen sized bed the sheets are red although i change it sometimes to sheet color blue i dont have a game room bathroom is equipped with standar toilet

backyard is normal size backyard my german shepherd is able to play all day i dont have an espectacular garden just a few flowers

neighbors are quiet and conservative although i have seen them in the past i am now convinced they do not exists as i have not seen them in a long time

Please forgive my ignorance but what game is that from?

Some sort of Blade Runner adaptation?

Looks wonderful!

Archived