IGNORED

Lulu Rouge - The Song is in the Drum

Squee

The first single from Lulu Rouge's new album "The Song is in the Drum" is out now.

The single is available world wide March 20th and the album will be available worldwide April 29th.

[sc5]81749319[/sc5]

PS. Fuck YouTube and their terrible video compression.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest facades

I looked for this the other day but couldn't find anything.

Where is it available online?>

Looks like it was released yesterday. from their FB, it's available on "Itunes, Spotify, beatport etc...."

I loved their first album and this one is equally amazing but I'm disappointed there is no cd release.

Well, they're distributing the album themselves this time around. No record label to promote them or anything like that, so they've had to cut down on the expenses, but there will be a 180g vinyl

"...they've had to cut down on the expenses, but there will be a 180g vinyl"

This is not just me being snark or trying to derail the thread, but how does that make sense? Wouldn't it be cheaper/smarter a to press a few CDs (or even just regular vinyl), see how it does and then maybe put out a 180g vinyl?

Guest facades

Where the hell is this album available?

Looks like it was released yesterday. from their FB, it's available on "Itunes, Spotify, beatport etc...."

I don't use iTunes or Spotify and can't find it on Beatport. Why can't they just get a damn bandcamp page, by far the the most convenient way to get lossless music. BOOOOO. I will probably pirate this once a lossless copy emerges, just out of spite and I am out of money anyways.

I will probably pirate this once a lossless copy emerges, just out of spite and I am out of money anyways.

That's the spirit. Big boy.

I literally couldn't care less about Beatport, iTunes or Spotify.

Show me where I can be vinyl or CD.

Thanks.

I literally couldn't care less about Beatport, iTunes or Spotify.

Show me where I can be vinyl or CD.

Thanks.

It has only been released digitally.

But if they get enough requests on facebook they will consider a cd release.

https://www.facebook.com/lulurouge

An album this good deserves more than a digital release!!!

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Even tiny labels can press up a few CDs. YOU CAN DO SOME CD-Rs with a couple of laptops and a printer.

Christ.

Will buy whenever I can spot a digital copy in some digital store. But apparently, even in the digital world, digital releases can be rare. ( meaning: still havent found one)

Archived