IGNORED

Lulu Rouge - The Song is in the Drum

Squee

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest facades

Don't ever suggest that stuff should be released on CD on watmm. Touchy subject.

I would have loved getting it on CD as well, but at least, it's not a vinyl only release.

Nethertheless, It deserves far more than a itunes/ spotify release.

Is it really that hard to set-up a bandcamp page that would sell all their albums in all the various formats? I don't see what the point is to sell it so that the consumer would need to install some software to get it.

• 2 months later...

Still waiting on CD / LP.

From their Facebook:

"So many great things are happening and all thanks to u guys and girls !!!!

Brazil Tour confirmed (Nov 2013), Sign me Out Remixes are fantastic and out very soon, Duble Album Vinyl on its way and sounding amazing, Collectors Cd of "The Song is in the Drum" almost compiled and ready, Stella Polaris Tour next weekend...."

Yeah I saw that. Collectors CD sounds nice enough. I've only heard one track off the album. I did discover their remix of Choir of Young Believers though. So cinematic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Not sure if I understand the link, but you can order the CD. And once ordered, you can download a zip with mp3 files (320kbps) as well. I haven't seen an option to buy/order/download wav files anywhere...

Great album though. (Its lulu rouge!)

I downloaded that zip but it only had half of the tracks in it. Was that the case with yours too?

Anyway the - very friendly - guy who deals with the orders emailed me to let me know my order was posted before the weekend so I should hopefully have it soon.

Fuck yes. It's only the A and B side. C and D tracks are missing....

But they posted the CD, so I'll be listening to the entire thing by the end of this week...prolly

Not sure if I understand the link, but you can order the CD. And once ordered, you can download a zip with mp3 files (320kbps) as well. I haven't seen an option to buy/order/download wav files anywhere...

Great album though. (Its lulu rouge!)

I've had a FLAC version for 6 months or more, but I have their debut on cd and wanted the new album also to support them! They should be better known.

Anyway the - very friendly - guy who deals with the orders emailed me to let me know my order was posted before the weekend so I should hopefully have it soon.

Yeah he was awesome! So friendly. :)

I got the cd in the mail today! Two bonus tracks!

12. Romano Song (Instrumental)

13. Fyrkat (from an EP Oct 2013)

Ehm, you mean the FLAC was a rip version and not an official digital buy... :/

I thought I had a FLAC version but I checked the external harddrive and it was only the MP3's.

Oh well....I have the cd now so I'm happy!

Archived