IGNORED

Aphex Twin - MTV sonic - The place in their face

Icct

Damn, that was on MTV at some point? I don't recall the channel being that interesting, ever. Thanks for sharing.

MTV was a different world back then, as was 'Much Music' in Canada. I only heard about Aphex Twin after seeing the Come To Daddy music video late at night on Much Music's underground program 'The Wedge' back in 1998! Needless to say I was terrified and blown away in equal parts!

fail

lol, sorry, it was never in stock at the local shops where I live. I have pretty much everything else. I'll delete my account if it makes you happy

OK, that was a valid excuse back in 1999 when I started this enterprise, but in this day and age... internets!

Kidding aside, the fact you're exposed to new (to you) Aphex Twin stuff should be celebrated, not looked down upon.

Totally agreed!

CEEEEE-LE-BRATE Good Times, C'MOOOON! (:

Damn, that was on MTV at some point? I don't recall the channel being that interesting, ever. Thanks for sharing.

That aphex video was insane, it was just footage of african children in school.

lol, sorry, it was never in stock at the local shops where I live. I have pretty much everything else. I'll delete my account if it makes you happy

OK, that was a valid excuse back in 1999 when I started this enterprise, but in this day and age... internets!

Kidding aside, the fact you're exposed to new (to you) Aphex Twin stuff should be celebrated, not looked down upon.

The sad part is I've been a fan since 95/96. Back when I first started listening/collecting SAW was hard to find where I live. any online version I found was terrible quality or missing tracks. I plan on buying it on vinyl when I find it for a reasonable price. I know there are several versions floating about so I'm just trying to find a good one. I did score a first pressing of classics w/ blue vinyl on a vacation :)

Archived