IGNORED

Cute Pictures Thread

Guest bitroast

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bitroast

You could probably notice an increase in my frustration coursing through my posting, giving it a troubling and dark edge.

and it all seemed to vanish in a flash with a post of corgis playing tether ball.

Omg! Tickly lizard

I had a garter snake (don't judge , I was young) & 2 rainbow agamas. The agamas weren't sociable like that!

Tickly lizards & ferrets are awesome

Saw these at the local zoo the other day. Fennec Foxes. Interestingly enough, they were part of a black market animal trade bust in a local suburb & brought to the zoo. If anyone is dabbling in illegal exoctic animal trade, I want one of these or a red panda.

fennec_fox_by_sylverface-d5c0azp.jpg

/buys squee a rockstar energy drink hat, and a singlet with imagery or branding related to dirt bike culture or some such douche activity.

you're welcome bro.

Man, you can be a real asshole sometimes.

hah, mate, and you can be rather emotional apparently. I'm sorry that you took my good natured ribbing as an attack, i don't want to hurt you in any way, i likes my squee, so i will take into account your psychological disposition in future when remarking offhand over things like this. That said, the kind of dog that you were thinking of getting is usually purchased by people who wouldn't give a fuck about comments from a pointless fairy such as my self, that's why they buy such an obnoxious (not just aesthetically, it's in their very nature, they are bred to attack anything and everything, from children to other animals) creature. Please don't buy one.

ok, i won't bother you about it anymore.

edit, i'm getting a vague recollection that this isn't the first time we've had you tell me off for offending you and me stating that i'll put on kit gloves from then on. -sie- I just can't do anything right. ;-//-;