IGNORED

Cute Pictures Thread

Guest bitroast

I suggest you read up on the breed delet... They are a nice breed despite the bad press. Regardless of what a dog is "bred for" the actual temperament will depend entirely on the treatment it receives from it's owner. A dog is not born bad, it turns out that way through abuse.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did read up on the breed before i posted, perhaps though i imposed my filter on the text drawing conclusions based on the negative, and you the opposite. Which one of us is closer to the truth, only squee will find out, perhaps, if he continues with his quest to buy that dog "no matter what anyone says".

ah hahahahah, or something ;-]

We were agreeing to disagree MC, that's what my post was about. I guess you're drinking, sorry. /steps cautiously over empty tins of cider as he makes an hasty retreat outta here.

b back in a few.

All my love watmm.

lol

Unrelated: I wish I'd been able to meet my grey blob of cat when he was still a kitten. I imagine he'd have looked like this:

iOxLDlT.gif

Work sucks today, wish I was home playing with catblob