IGNORED

Cute Pictures Thread

Guest bitroast

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how the dog in the car eyes his female human competitor as they race. "eat my dust, biatch!"

also how it ducks down at the end, obviously to become more aerodynamic

Reminds me of a squirrel in my neighborhood. He had two whole bagels stashed in an abandoned bird nest in my front tree. Little guy would come by for a bagel fix several times a day for about a week, fat and happy.

wow, bagels would dry out nicely too, for better storage. On my walk today there was a crow being attacked by two nesting birds, it then was barking at some other crows in the area and as i strolled down the street it would periodically wing it's way to a power pole or tree branch above me and then sit there watching as i strode past. I vainly felt the centre of it's intention until someway down the road it swept past me and swooped to a planter which was affixed to the outside of the wall of some house, it hopped under a bush in the planter box and came out with some food that it had secreted there and started discretely munching at it.

heh.

Actually i recall now another time on the same street that a crow had hidden something in a niche underneath the metal capping on top of a power pole. I wondered what it was doing for a bit until i realised that it was levering up the metal cap to grab something that it had secreted there. Wonder if it was the same guy as today. Although it's not unusual for birds to exhibit this behaviour, like with those squirrels and their bagels.