IGNORED

Cute Pictures Thread

Guest bitroast

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

that whale picture is a blank canvas for another thread where we muck with it. Change backgrounds, make it emo lookin'. etc. Pity i'm number one boss lazy.

[youtubehd]cBkWhkAZ9ds[/youtubehd]

I wonder if it's only capable of moving backwards. It appears to deflate itself like a balloon as propulsion.

that whale picture is a blank canvas for another thread where we muck with it. Change backgrounds, make it emo lookin'. etc. Pity i'm number one boss lazy.

he is perfect in every way

I wonder if it's only capable of moving backwards. It appears to deflate itself like a balloon as propulsion.

It only makes that noise when threatened and the rest if the time moves like a regular frog. Except of course if you push it down a hill in which case I imagine it would roll down like a ball with legs.

*imagines it falling down a hill legs flailing and making that sound, snorts with laughter*

It only makes that noise when threatened and the rest if the time moves like a regular frog. Except of course if you push it down a hill in which case I imagine it would roll down like a ball with legs.

*imagines it falling down a hill legs flailing and making that sound, snorts with laughter*

True, I 'spose one can't make a conclusion on the frog's locomotive capabilities on that vid alone. But still, your visualisation is hilarious.