IGNORED

Unexpected sexy jobs

goDel

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, you do not want to see a baby coming out of a vagina for a job.

have you checked out hypno-birthing? this is recommended...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Effective-Birth-Preparation-Hospital-Centre/dp/1905220502/ref=tag_stp_s2_edpp_url

if i'm out of line sorry (cos lol i have penis) but you really seem to be dreading childbirth (going by your comments regarding it) and this cd can help you think positively about everything you're undertaking... it really helped my mrs anyway.

relaxed you = relaxed baby... pre and post birth... hopefully!

wow, you do not want to see a baby coming out of a vagina for a job.

have you checked out hypno-birthing? this is recommended...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Effective-Birth-Preparation-Hospital-Centre/dp/1905220502/ref=tag_stp_s2_edpp_url

if i'm out of line sorry (cos lol i have penis) but you really seem to be dreading childbirth (going by your comments regarding it) and this cd can help you think positively about everything you're undertaking... it really helped my mrs anyway.

relaxed you = relaxed baby... pre and post birth... hopefully!

Im all over this: see positive thinking thread.

I still however, would not like to see expanding vaginas for a living (I used to work on a 'stud' and we had to help the mares foal..the day you see a rectal vaginal fistula is the day you see there is no god)

I'm luckily super relaxed, maybe this is why my anger is more humorous now (see anti-feminisim thread)

(Im not going to have a fistula because im aware that my cervix will open to the appropriate degree -see what I did there?!)

I was hanging out in the park drinking beer with a friend this weekend when a guy claiming to be a scouting agent for Levi's wanted my info for a photo shoot.

Not sure why I'm posting this in here except for the fact that I hope he doesn't ask to pee in my butt.

I was hanging out in the park drinking beer with a friend this weekend when a guy claiming to be a scouting agent for Levi's wanted my info for a photo shoot.

Not sure why I'm posting this in here except for the fact that I hope he doesn't ask to pee in my butt.

Regardless of the purported pretense peeing in someone's butt is the only reason to get someone's info.

Did he show you his "badge" or some other "credentials"? And are you allowed to touch mr. Levi whenever you get to work for him, or with him?

Archived