IGNORED

I'M MAD!

DerWaschbar

I'm not really mad... I guess just wanted attention and I noticed that angry threads are popular.

Sorry. :(

lol. I think that's justifiable, so no apology needed

I'm not really mad... I guess just wanted attention and I noticed that angry threads are popular.

You don't think you can get away without addressing the actual reason, do you? Just wanted attention. Yeah right. Sup bro. Spill it out, or you'll be getting a MAD thread alright!

@mods: dont closethis thread. It has now officially become a waschbar- intervention thread!

You don't think you can get away without addressing the actual reason, do you? Just wanted attention. Yeah right. Sup bro. Spill it out, or you'll be getting a MAD thread alright!

@mods: dont closethis thread. It has now officially become a waschbar- intervention thread!

Iss' cool brah. Let him be.

Oh boy.

I'm just tired of all the fighting!

Me too. I liked it when a bunch of us were stoked about the Exai release two months ago. But there's just too much political sparring lately.

I think people missed out on our tea party planning (not to be confused with the right wing political group in America)

Cuppa tea soothes the soul.

Hey Dan C is not who I think he is, right? I mean, go easy on the wooden chair legs on him and all, isallimsaying.

Archived