IGNORED

Squarepusher in Mexico

Neto

Yes, finally he is coming to play in Mexico City

it hasn't been confirmed in his facebook page yet, but there is an official flyer for the festival where he is announced

I wish it was other festival, like Mutek or something similar, lets hope the sound is REALLY loud and the crowd know his stuff

:squarepusher_logo:

I would like to see Nguzunguzu and Jacques LuCont, too bad it's the other day

(this thursday 22th I will see Jamie Lidell :emb: )

cartelcompleto.jpg

Hmmm..maybe I should stay with my stepmom's family and go to that. Although, I hear Mexico City is not a very nice place.

Wow that's a great line-up, wish I was going. Can you film it pretty please?

I could film bits of it, since I only have a very cheap camera with poor zoom, it only records clips in HD of 8 minutes maximum

will try to do my best ;)

the breeders playing last splash!

don't sleep on that hombre.

I´m open to your suggestions, will check that band :wink:

Wow that's a great line-up, wish I was going. Can you film it pretty please?

I could film bits of it, since I only have a very cheap camera with poor zoom, it only records clips in HD of 8 minutes maximum

will try to do my best ;)

That would be wicked! Thanks mate. :wink:

• 3 months later...
through his facebook page, Squarepusher has announced cancelation for his show in Mexico

Very, very sorry to announce that due to unforeseen personal circumstances, Squarepusher has had to cancel his performance at Corona Capital Music Festival on October 13th. We wish to offer sincere apologies to the festival goers and hope to find another opportunity to appear in Mexico as soon as possible.

he has been replaced by Giorgio Moroder

end of story

Archived