IGNORED

Best BOC fakes

Alzado

These:

Also this track @ 13m53s

I don't know who made them. Found about them because of that fake Closes Vol.1 tape. I really love some of the tracks here.

edit: sorry for bump but I think people should know about these so that we don't get yet another fake "[iNSERT PRE-TWOISM RELEASE NAME HERE]" thread.

edit2: also, fuck youtube embedding.

Anybody know who made these? LV Nuova particular is brilliant, shame it ends abruptly above...

I am trying to get it out of a guy in Facebook. He says he knows who it is:

I know who it is. It is Boards Of Canberra. They are the Australian Boards Of Canada tribute band...

Will get back to this thread if I find out anything else.

Anyone remember a few hoax Closes tracks a few years ago? One was purported to be Godever which used the synth sound from Chinook and it was ace, think the other was an alleged Numerator. Might've been something to do with chaosmachine. Whoever, they were fucking ace, should've gone on to make their own version of the whole fucking album.

Also this track @ 13m53s

Regarding this track. Someone on Twoism seems to know the artist:

NEUROMUTE wrote: http://videobam.com/dQZFf

Here's "Focus on the Spiral."

HA HA HA i know the guy that made this track!

hes freakin awesome....but this isnt boc. i got that track from him YEARS ago. its called kids for today....cuz of the goat samples ha ha ha ha. AWESOME. way to go HG!

thought i recognized it....went through the mp3s he sent me...and there it was.

i always called him the 4th BoCster icon_smile.gif

Good stuff.

Some of them fakes are real nice. Shame the uploader didn't bother adding a continuous and believable tape-hiss to the whole thing when he glued the tracks together.

@topic:

[youtubehd]wns8vsbJ7Ls[/youtubehd]

It never says BoC, but it's obviously another fake BoC-track ... or is it? :fear:

Guest vtok

Some of them fakes are real nice. Shame the uploader didn't bother adding a continuous and believable tape-hiss to the whole thing when he glued the tracks together.

@topic:

[youtubehd]wns8vsbJ7Ls[/youtubehd]

It never says BoC, but it's obviously another fake BoC-track ... or is it? :fear:

its this

https://soundcloud.com/quellor-gutang/you

• 2 weeks later...

Archived