IGNORED

Russell Brand destroys MSNBC host

soundwave

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a drug addict not a comedian. Whether his rambling sometimes corresponds with reality or not, I don't care about it. Cheech and Chong have the dope jokes but they're still comedians. Mexicans are inherently funny by virtue of their Mexicanness. They have a sense of humour and make people laugh. Richard Pryor grew up around paid whores and drugs and had a tough life and he turned that into a fuel to make himself a great comedian. Russell Brand is not a drug addict who turned into a comedian. He's a drug addict full stop. He's in movies and available to buy on DVD. Sycophants praise his him etc. Women want him etc. But, he's not a comedian. He's a drug addict who got lucky when he met someone at a party. And it's not because of him. It's rational to take advantage of opportunities. It's because the media culture is dumbed down and degenerate and backwards. There's a famous lady in England called Chantelle something or other. She was famous as a manufactured reality TV star. I.e. they chose a random model and decided to make her famous for being famous. Russell Brand is on the same lines........ a pure joker. There's nothing worthwhile there, it is trash. At least with Howard Marks you have an intelligent, thinking, reasoning mind. At least Cheech and Chong have comic talent. Russell Brand's sad mind is a vacuum! Guess he watched Brewster's Millions on DVD last week and had a drug fuelled epiphany. :music:

He's a drug addict not a comedian. Whether his rambling sometimes corresponds with reality or not, I don't care about it. Cheech and Chong have the dope jokes but they're still comedians. Mexicans are inherently funny by virtue of their Mexicanness. They have a sense of humour and make people laugh. Richard Pryor grew up around paid whores and drugs and had a tough life and he turned that into a fuel to make himself a great comedian. Russell Brand is not a drug addict who turned into a comedian. He's a drug addict full stop. He's in movies and available to buy on DVD. Sycophants praise his him etc. Women want him etc. But, he's not a comedian. He's a drug addict who got lucky when he met someone at a party. And it's not because of him. It's rational to take advantage of opportunities. It's because the media culture is dumbed down and degenerate and backwards. There's a famous lady in England called Chantelle something or other. She was famous as a manufactured reality TV star. I.e. they chose a random model and decided to make her famous for being famous. Russell Brand is on the same lines........ a pure joker. There's nothing worthwhile there, it is trash. At least with Howard Marks you have an intelligent, thinking, reasoning mind. At least Cheech and Chong have comic talent. Russell Brand's sad mind is a vacuum! Guess he watched Brewster's Millions on DVD last week and had a drug fuelled epiphany. :music:

Russell Brand in his most demented moment is still infinitely more sensible than you and your schizophrenic rants. I seriously question your ability to recognize value in the things of this world. :music:

Russell Brand in his most demented moment is still infinitely more sensible than you and your schizophrenic rants. I seriously question your ability to recognize value in the things of this world. :music:

How old are you? :emotawesomepm9:

How old are you? :emotawesomepm9:

Age is a Jewish Conspiracy. :emotawesomepm9:

I'd just like to defend Paxman. His career wasn't exactly built on interviewing popstars so I'm not sure why he's being pilloried for his line of questioning here.

His talents are utterly wasted on media personalities with no tangible influence. What exactly was he meant to ask?

Just like to chuck in that he's v personable and gracious in person, most definintely not a twat.

If you have to slag off a newsnight presenter - fucking Kirsty Wark

No. How old are you, sir?

Why does it matter?

Well you've replied to a few of my posts over the last few months and I was wondering how old you are. It's the question that comes into my mind when I read your posts. So, how old are you? Thank you.

No. How old are you, sir?

Why does it matter?

Well you've replied to a few of my posts over the last few months and I was wondering how old you are. It's the question that comes into my mind when I read your posts. So, how old are you? Thank you.

If you must know, I am 72 years young.

seems like brand was trying to keep the publicity momentum with further honesty in news interviews and he faceplanted. a lot of vague and unhelpful drivel is what i see in that latest one. society is fucked up, so don't vote and stage a revolution? generations upon generations for hundreds of years have been working, fighting, and dying so that we could have a society in which officials are appointed by voting. let's start from scratch because the last few head cheeses kind of sucked! and then he's talking about the wealth gap, i guess when he is king everyone's bank account will be set to some equal amount. then there's a bit of american economic statistics, isn't he british? very embarrassing, and shines light only on how uninformed it is acceptable to be.

Guest RadarJammer

seems like brand was trying to keep the publicity momentum with further honesty in news interviews and he faceplanted. a lot of vague and unhelpful drivel is what i see in that latest one. society is fucked up, so don't vote and stage a revolution? generations upon generations for hundreds of years have been working, fighting, and dying so that we could have a society in which officials are appointed by voting. let's start from scratch because the last few head cheeses kind of sucked! and then he's talking about the wealth gap, i guess when he is king everyone's bank account will be set to some equal amount. then there's a bit of american economic statistics, isn't he british? very embarrassing, and shines light only on how uninformed it is acceptable to be.

how many voting machine controversies have we had in the united states in the past decade? jesus man the head cheese isn't a head cheese its a monster with our heads in its vice grip

how many voting machine controversies have we had in the united states in the past decade? jesus man the head cheese isn't a head cheese its a monster with our heads in its vice grip

such issues obviously may be handled using established channels, without revolution. i'm really sick of extremist rhetoric. do something productive, not destructive. you can spread awareness about voting machines in all sorts of effective ways. you can contact your representatives. whitehouse.gov addresses any issue that accumulates enough support. you can run for office and make voting reform part of your platform, or support a candidate who would. these are not fantastical, they are completely plausible and maybe good ideas. revolutionary rhetoric, at best, is a red herring, and at worst, can lead to extremely bad things.

and then he's talking about the wealth gap, i guess when he is king everyone's bank account will be set to some equal amount. then there's a bit of american economic statistics, isn't he british? very embarrassing, and shines light only on how uninformed it is acceptable to be.

I really don't think you understand what he's talking about. I bet you think capitalism is fundamentally a fair system and as long as people put the effort in they can earn their fate. And that you can work 40-hour weeks at a minimum wage job and still fall below the poverty line but hey that's the system we have and hey it must be fair because capitalism is fair, right?

If I owned a corporation and bought off all the law-makers and had them write laws that funneled 99.9% all the country's money into my pockets, leaving everyone else in the country severely impoverished: would the capitalist in you scoff at the idea of fixing that? Would the capitalist in you even see a problem with that?

Extra credit:

1) imagine that scenario on a smaller scale

2) explain what you think the term 'wealth gap' means?

such issues obviously may be handled using established channels, without revolution. i'm really sick of extremist rhetoric. do something productive, not destructive. you can spread awareness about voting machines in all sorts of effective ways. you can contact your representatives. whitehouse.gov addresses any issue that accumulates enough support. you can run for office and make voting reform part of your platform, or support a candidate who would. these are not fantastical, they are completely plausible and maybe good ideas. revolutionary rhetoric, at best, is a red herring, and at worst, can lead to extremely bad things.

Sometimes governments become corrupt. Look at all the current narco states. Sometimes a drug cartel owns your government, sometimes multi-national corporations own your government.

There reaches a point where filing a petition at city hall is no longer effective. There reaches a point where voting for puppet A or puppet B will not effect change.

I think you have too much faith in the system.

and then he's talking about the wealth gap, i guess when he is king everyone's bank account will be set to some equal amount. then there's a bit of american economic statistics, isn't he british? very embarrassing, and shines light only on how uninformed it is acceptable to be.

I really don't think you understand what he's talking about. I bet you think capitalism is fundamentally a fair system and as long as people put the effort in they can earn their fate. And that you can work 40-hour weeks at a minimum wage job and still fall below the poverty line but hey that's the system we have and hey it must be fair because capitalism is fair, right?

If I owned a corporation and bought off all the law-makers and had them write laws that funneled 99.9% all the country's money into my pockets, leaving everyone else in the country severely impoverished: would the capitalist in you scoff at the idea of fixing that? Would the capitalist in you even see a problem with that?

Extra credit:

no i don't scoff at the idea of preventing the people giving money to politicians from using their influence to inappropriately direct money to them. to get your extra credit of the way, 1) ok, easy. 2) the wealth gap is the gravity of money to people who already have it, and how that causes the rich to get richer.

now it is you who takes a quiz on the internet.

1) if donations are disallowed from political campaigns, who would be able to afford to run? only the rich?

2) is there any way to prevent people who give money to politicians from having influence on them?

3) are there appropriate ways to influence politics which would direct money to you?

disclaimer: i know money in politics is a serious problem, i'm just trying to hone the focus a bit

Extra credit:

no i don't scoff at the idea of preventing the people giving money to politicians from using their influence to inappropriately direct money to them. to get your extra credit of the way, 1) ok, easy. 2) the wealth gap is the gravity of money to people who already have it, and how that causes the rich to get richer.

now it is you who takes a quiz on the internet.

1) if donations are disallowed from political campaigns, who would be able to afford to run? only the rich?

2) is there any way to prevent people who give money to politicians from having influence on them?

3) are there appropriate ways to influence politics which would direct money to you?

I swear to god some people just want things to stay the same. I know you can sit down and think of a better system than we have now.

any attempt at revolution would go terribly, the odds at something better coming out of it are maybe a million to one. what i'm talking about is looking at the rationale inherent in our relatively reasonable systems (the us and britain) and causing change from within.

Archived