IGNORED

Closes Vol 1 tape ?

Guest lumakey

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jasondonervan

Jason - can you please not post the wetransfer link at the mo, cheers man ....

Yep, no probs... will hold back.

Guest jasondonervan

"Tunes was matching some of the tracks with R35TT, so that could be why the bitrate differs.

There are two other tracks, but they wont dub correctly with the audiosync, so I have to get a converter for them.

Again, I never said this was legit."

"The track lengths add up to only 38 minutes.

we're missing like 21 minutes of music here.

where is the song you uploaded that you believed to be Fonec? its not with the tracks you uploaded. did you forget to upload a side?"

"No, two of the tracks can dub correctly, which I'm attributing to the fact that the frequency signals on the deck aren't coinciding well with the input on my computer."

Jason - can you please not post the wetransfer link at the mo, cheers man ....

Yep, no probs... will hold back.

Cheers, it might be fine but after Joyrex mentioning how he didn't want the other two old albums linked if they were ever reuploaded I just wanna play safe

"No, two of the tracks can dub correctly, which I'm attributing to the fact that the frequency signals on the deck aren't coinciding well with the input on my computer."

EDIT: Oooh I sense the walls of reality crumbling down around me

Many from the 35 random tracks here

no surprises there, this as been speculated for years... a correct hunch

and there's some unreleased tracks in there, but where are the fucking titles, and half the tracks are cutting out too early, not to mention the quality isn't so great either... i understand their excitement but more care and less haste, pls...

Guest jasondonervan

EDIT: Oooh I sense the walls of reality crumbling down around me

Yeah... it's not looking good.

Many from the 35 random tracks here

no surprises there, this as been specualted for years... a correct hunch

and there's some unreleased tracks in there, but where are the fucking titles, and this quality is total shit i understand the their excitement but more care and less haste, pls...

two tracks missing, track times do not correlate withe the ones shown in bocpages. We are missing 21 minutes of audio.

Page 9 is starting to make me feel that this whole thing has just been yet another hoax ...

Some tracks do however sound incredibly convincing. Time shall tell.

Guest Papillon

Glad I don't have a twoism account. I'm not an expert on iTunes but seems like the track info would indicate that this person uploaded files that were already on his computer, not cassette rips at all. So if they are BOC, where the heck did he get them from?? Seems like maybe they aren't BOC afterall...

Bye everybody. have a nice time..

"Ripping audio off of tapes does not give it properties, you literally just renamed the files off of the random 35 tracks tape and threw in some others that were confirmed fakes months ago. Weak attempt at a fake and a scumbag move."

This guy should make an account here. :cisfor:

Glad I don't have a twoism account. I'm not an expert on iTunes but seems like the track info would indicate that this person uploaded files that were already on his computer, not cassette rips at all. So if they are BOC, where the heck did he get them from?? Seems like maybe they aren't BOC afterall...

I know, I keep on going on there seeing his posts and wanting to quote segments and explain to him how he's fucking lying out of his arse

Apparently he ripped them all just now but not all of them because 'the frequency signals on the deck aren't coinciding well with the input on my computer' and the dates are some in march and some in may because the CMOS battery died and he has to put the date in every day ...... just aghhghhhhhhhh STOP LYING!

I know, I keep on going on there seeing his posts and wanting to quote segments and explain to him how he's fucking lying out of his arse

Apparently he ripped them all just now but not all of them because 'the frequency signals on the deck aren't coinciding well with the input on my computer' and the dates are some in march and some in may because the CMOS battery died and he has to put the date in every day ...... just aghhghhhhhhhh STOP LYING!

This.

Guest Papillon

I shudder to think that this is as close as we will get to hearing the unreleased music. If some good could come out of these posts it would be that perhaps BOC might actually release those albums officially just to spite these trolls, but on second thought that doesn't seem to be their style.

The track that is claimed to be "Focus on the Spiral" is one of the best things I have ever heard.

If this is not BoC then please tell me who it is.

I can't listen to it here as it's not liking the Zip but is it one of the fakes here -

https://www.youtube.com/user/GenchildMusic/videos

The track that is claimed to be "Focus on the Spiral" is one of the best things I have ever heard.

If this is not BoC then please tell me who it is.

I can't listen to it here as it's not liking the Zip but is it one of the fakes here -

https://www.youtube.com/user/GenchildMusic/videos

Woah! I didn't know about these. Have they been confirmed fake?

Oh man. in that case this is definitely a fake.

meh

Woah! I didn't know about these. Have they been confirmed fake?

Oh man. in that case this is definitely a fake.

meh

This is when it was originally raised - http://forum.watmm.com/topic/76458-weirdness-at-twoismorg/

Well, that settles it then. The tracks in the .zip are from the 35 random tape tracks and from those fakes.

Archived