IGNORED

Closes Vol 1 tape ?

Guest lumakey

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Papillon

For some reason I'm far more excited about the prospect of listening to this than I was when they announced the new album.

Me too. Maybe because we've had a decade to look at the cover art but never hear the actual music.

For some reason I'm far more excited about the prospect of listening to this than I was when they announced the new album.

Me too. Maybe because we've had a decade to look at the cover art but never hear the actual music.

Same here.

northernlite wrote: what format, bit rate, etc... did you rip the album in?

I'm sorry, all I really know right now is that they're off tape and on my computer processing. I'd check, but I'm far too excited.

It begins.

lol @ too excited to check.

Well if he has as much trouble with encoding the files as he did in those videos managing to play the tracks on a tape teck at any consistent volume then expect a batch of 37kbps .ra.mp4.flacs.m4a files in a couple of hours

Guest jasondonervan

"Wait, when did you start ripping? Just 25 minutes ago?"

"yeah. closes vol 1 is like an hour long. this doesnt really add up. but i dont know how tape decks work so..."

"I used the high speed dubbing."

JQNpIJk.jpg

Alright, Dropbox is uploading the compressed file, now. They're not in any order, I don't think, but just ask which track and I'll tell you.

Brace yourselves!

Guest jasondonervan

Alright, Dropbox is uploading the compressed file, now. They're not in any order, I don't think, but just ask which track and I'll tell you.

Brace yourselves!

is-this-real-life.jpg

I don't understand how anyone can have that lack of care about anything

*got some songs, held phone near tape deck, moved files to a thing, crossed fingers, threw tape in butter*

Guest jasondonervan

*got some songs, held phone near tape deck, moved files to a thing, crossed fingers, threw tape in butter*

"Now... where did I put that hammer..."

Haz u not understand

dis is

Closes Vol.1

dis is best year evah.

edit: Joyrex is gonna be mad for missing all this.

Hmm...whole things seems somewhat too well-timed to not be from BoC themselves. Didn't they literally JUST add that '5d' video to their YouTube page? I'm not going to dig through the Twoism thread because, well, I just don't want to, but is the user who uploaded the tape someone whos been around for a while? Cause if it's like a brand new user or something I pretty inclined to believe this is BoC being all 'schemy' again.

Anyone else got a 63mb blank zip with just an empty MACOSX folder ?

edit: nope, it works. cant extract it tough. can hear the mp3s' via WinRar, this sounds insane.

By the way - I know it's a shitter but I'm gonna have to hide the .zip link to the album whether it's legit or not. I know Joyrex would go mental if he knew I'd let them stay on here.

Folks: got to the twoism topic in the first post if you want a link

Archived