IGNORED

Squarepusher bass set

Guest CraniumXII

Guest CraniumXII

Fockin' great. At 17 he plays the infamous warp20 track... A couple of hopefuls for the next album, definitely!

The more I hear that opening track the more I god-damn love it.....and the track at 25mins is getting a lot of play too...really good.

I'm NOT hearing any Warp20 track there at all - and I should know :) - (was expecting an Aphex - Rome '03 track, you tease!)

Love the angstrom -feck jam too!

I expect the next release may be a live ufabulum set maybe? Behind all the noise in these sets seem to be some major drum programming that'd be great to hear. But it seems TJ is doing all this on-the-road so my be tricky to translate to an official release.

I'm NOT hearing any Warp20 track there at all - and I should know :) - (was expecting an Aphex - Rome '03 track, you tease!)

He actually plays the bassline part of the infamous Rephlex Disco Assault / Warp20 etc... track, but (apparently) not the track itself (which is absolutely incredible, but you all know that).

If only he released all his rave'n bass archives, so many fantastic acid tunes in those... I'd be so happy he just compiled those tunes, as-is, straight out of his HDs / DATs, just the raw acid jams.

Guest CraniumXII

The more I hear that opening track the more I god-damn love it.....and the track at 25mins is getting a lot of play too...really good.

Love the angstrom -feck jam too!

I expect the next release may be a live ufabulum set maybe? Behind all the noise in these sets seem to be some major drum programming that'd be great to hear. But it seems TJ is doing all this on-the-road so my be tricky to translate to an official release.

I'm loving the bass sets, still bummed I've missed him during this tour.

Unfortunately it's just the bassline of the Warp20 track, but he's been playing it often, which gives me some hope that he's still refining it some for release.

Still, it seems clear that some of these are intended for a release... love the last track and the UFO's Over Leytonstone sounding track...still not sure if it's suppose to be a new track or just a throwback.

Which Christing warp20 /Rome track are ye hearing? There are about 5 of them. Also, "UFO's....".. bollox to that too. It isn't there either. I mean I wish but am just not hearing these.....

It starts at 17' 31", and it lasts 30 seconds or so. It's not the whole tune, just the melody/bassline/riff.

That melody :

(what a fantastic tune, if only he finally release all those acid tracks, it would be one of my very favorite record).

hmmm i sort of see what you mean about that track now......a tiny tease................

By the way at Warp20 there was at least one professional cameraman on the 'pusher the whole time between the stage and crowd barrier......

What a fuckin set!

A tiny tease indeed !

Yes, that Warp20 set is mind-blowing, I wish I were there, those rave'n bass tunes are some of his finest material. I can't understand why they're still unreleased.

I was lucky enough to open for him in Paris for his Just A Souvenir tour, if only I had a clue back then it was his tracks (and not AFX), I would have have inquire about those / begged for a release !

Archived