IGNORED

Riddick

MadameChaos

Guest RadarJammer

I think it looks good. Films don't have to be intellectual to be enjoyable. It's a straight up sci-fi action film.

i don't understand this notion tbh. if you watch a film which is insultingly stupid like this one, where everything you see is a loveless pastiche of ideas from other more-or-less stupid films... how can you sit through this? i mean why not re-watch, i dunno, Robocop, or maybe.. Tremors? even if you've seen em a dozen times, surely it'll be more enjoyable than having to digest this turd named Diesel?

you just don't like Diesel? he's my favorite of the body builder type actors to rise in the past 10 or 15 years. a Vin Diesel movie is like a snickers bar, you can have it once in awhile without feeling too gross but always brush your teeth right afterwards

Guest RadarJammer

Vin Diesel: [Addressing the reporters] You're sitting on this set because I did a cameo in Tokyo Drift. […] There's something appropriate and liberating and honest and free about going into a picture like this and being able to make it a rated-R picture and not have to comply with an understandable studio mandate of PG filmmaking for the blockbusters in Hollywood […]

I've been lobbying and leveraging for [Riddick] for nine years, and even after leveraging everything in order to make it rated R. Unfortunately, I should probably care more about making money than I do. And don't tell the people who pay me — because they pay me a lot of money — that I would do all this shit for free.

http://io9.com/vin-diesel-tells-us-why-riddick-is-one-big-game-of-dung-514236515

vin is one of the cooler dudes in hollywood

He was good in Boiler Room

big up DJ Riddick, big up V-Deez, Vinnie in da house, we've got a big one lined up for you tonight, locked in, shouts out to the roided massif

flol

He was good in Boiler Room

big up DJ Riddick, big up V-Deez, Vinnie in da house, we've got a big one lined up for you tonight, locked in, shouts out to the roided massif

lol!

Guest zaphod

this trailer came on in front of elysium. when vin diesel goes "this ain't nothin new" the entire theater rumbled and shook. it's like he just emits bass tones instead of words.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

lol

Vin Diesel: [Addressing the reporters] You're sitting on this set because I did a cameo in Tokyo Drift. […] There's something appropriate and liberating and honest and free about going into a picture like this and being able to make it a rated-R picture and not have to comply with an understandable studio mandate of PG filmmaking for the blockbusters in Hollywood […]

I've been lobbying and leveraging for [Riddick] for nine years, and even after leveraging everything in order to make it rated R. Unfortunately, I should probably care more about making money than I do. And don't tell the people who pay me — because they pay me a lot of money — that I would do all this shit for free.

http://io9.com/vin-diesel-tells-us-why-riddick-is-one-big-game-of-dung-514236515

vin is one of the cooler dudes in hollywood

I like Vin. Riddick is a great character, would be good to see him in another less-tampered-with-by-the-guys-in-suits film.

H8rs gunna h8. I liked Chronicles more than I liked Pitch Black, but I'm all for big weird ideas in film. This one looks like it may be good, I'll certainly watch it at some point.

They are planning two more movies in the series. The next one should go to the Underverse, and after that to Furya. I'm quite curious about how that could all work itself out.

Archived