IGNORED

Going to London

Parsifal

I don't think we're going to create full-on costumes for going to Elektrowerkz on friday, sadly.

But, maybe someone has some good record stores to recommend? Mostly hoping to pick up second-hand LPs of stuff like Baby Ford, Drexciya, electronic music in general...

black market records, phonica (in fact i once saw baby ford in phonica), sounds of the universe, sister ray, that one 2 or 3 shops down from sister ray

ricardo villalobos, regis, wbeeza are dj'ing at fabric on saturday but the price is steeeeeep

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?503605

if you wanna get pissed dalston is always fun, lots of bars and places to eat, if you like tequilla the pink chiwawa is a great a tequilla bar in soho (but pricey).

I thought Blackmarket Records wasn't there anymore? However this could be like the time I got really upset about Sister Ray shutting down when they had in fact just moved down the road a bit. You may as well go to cassette day if you're around, there's loads of stuff on at rough trade east. bangface is next weekend isn't it?

its still there.

is bangface still any good? i haven't been since 08 :(

when is cassette day?

tonight at the prince charles they're showing the keep

http://www.princecharlescinema.com/events/events.php?seasonanchor=michaelmann

almost worth just going to hear this on the big screen

franks campari bar in peckham is quite nice, amazing view, lots of people hate it, gentrification etc

edit:

i've actually nagged the pcc a few times to show the european cut of legend with the soundtrack of TD but no luck :(

I thought Blackmarket Records wasn't there anymore? However this could be like the time I got really upset about Sister Ray shutting down when they had in fact just moved down the road a bit.

Yeah, they moved into what used to be Selectadisc, which I preferred. Sad tiems :(

Archived