IGNORED

Woob - Ultrascope

Mindphaser

Paul Frankland always puts out quality stuff, if you're keen on early woob I'd also recommend repurpose from a couple of years back. Some of it is similar in style and the last track in particular is amazing. The new one's sounding pretty good too.

• 2 months later...

I just ordered this. The sound is really interesting and quite different to a lot of stuff I've heard. Also, the production quality is very high. I've never heard of this guy before but he seems to put a lot of effort into providing his fans with good value (alternative versions included with each album, artworks, stickers etc.) so I'll definitely be checking out more of his stuff.

My crazy collector buddy who gave me The House in the Woods & Coppice Halifax - The Deep Tapes CDr, is the same guy that nabbed the one single copy version of Ultrascope with the 12" vinyl. He's Frankland's #1 fan!

I guess I need to go visit him and see it, lol.

Archived