IGNORED

Special Warp night at the Tate London

MadameChaos

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah the late at tate nights are usually quite hectic, free drinks will run out real quick, so best to load up a trolley with beverages and smuggle it in, bonus with a half decent system playing crackley tapes chanting steve becketts name

steampuff-like steam punk light, when it goes mainstream, instead of victorian clothing they'll have t-shirts with 1800s industrial designs on them.

fucking steampuffs

'ken oath.

yeah the late at tate nights are usually quite hectic, free drinks will run out real quick, so best to load up a trolley with beverages and smuggle it in, bonus with a half decent system playing crackley tapes chanting steve becketts name

free drinks? free....... drinks???

Excited-kid-birthday_zps778979ec.gif

OK guys just a heads up, there are like 5 billion people said they are going on facebook (5,000 ish) so get down early to get in.

I'm not going to be able to get in am I ?

I simply can't be fucking arsed to come any more. just got in from a mental day at work, still in my suit and that...not going back into central now...have a good one dudes.

Heads up guys for those still thinking of coming - They've stopped the queue and aren't letting any more people in. I was one of the many turned away and am currently outside the building looking like a homeless businessman...

Archived