IGNORED

Come To Daddy has a guitar in?

Guest theflame...

pfffft, i knew you wouldn't like smojphace ep

You really need to get into it. That Run The Place Red remix is proper class, it's faster that fucking god knows what!

And the Ktpa noises are...........brilliant.......................you just need to adapt to them

i like run the place...i have the 12"...i play it at raves

i just didn't think "pleasant" was the appropriate adjective

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
another smojphace ep would be pleasant.
He should convert some images of Donkey Rhubears into sound, and then put it out. I bet all those 'guys with musical knowledge' will buy it and shout how forward thinking RDJ is. In the meantime we know better, and Ricky earns some extra quid.

And the Ktpa noises are...........brilliant.......................you just need to adapt to them
Those tracks are fucking random, except the part in which he hides his own face as a spectrogram. RDJ should keep his hands off noise, guys like Merzbow are better at it.

no, i dont 'really think' that, im just interested in hearing what other people say. you got any opinion on that?

i've always thought it was a heavily distorted synth. seems unlikely he used a boring old electric guitar.

its 100% a synth through distortion. You can easily achieve this effect with any crunchy or noisey FM lead/bass sound through guitar thrash distortion. He also uses the same technique at the end of Windowlicker. Anyone who thinks this is a guitar needs to get their ears checked, its not even trying to sound like a realistic guitar.

Mr Oizo's "flatbeat" was the last good number 1

very true indeed

Those tracks are fucking random, except the part in which he hides his own face as a spectrogram. RDJ should keep his hands off noise, guys like Merzbow are better at it.

i tend to agree with this, the Squarepusgher vacuum EP was seriously super embarassing.

Those tracks are fucking random, except the part in which he hides his own face as a spectrogram.

that's equation off windowlicker, not one of the ktpa's

Those tracks are fucking random, except the part in which he hides his own face as a spectrogram.

that's equation off windowlicker, not one of the ktpa's

I apologize, you're right. So I keep wondering what kind of hidden information has been stored into those tracks :fear:

Guest Glass Plate

I've always considered the come to daddy EP the least original/musical album of his, I mean it's good, but nothing fresh at all, just doing generic ideas REALLY well.

I always though it was guitar, because you'd be more likely to do that repetive strumming sound with a guitar, but I dunno.

Archived