IGNORED

Come To Daddy has a guitar in?

Guest theflame...

Guest DrHat
I probably would have thought it was a synth but my brother told me ages ago that it was real guitar.

if josso's brother says it was a guitar, then that's good enough for me.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sinkfield

ive always thought it was a guit on come to daddy, i dont think its a guitr on archmaid tho...

Guest DrHat

you fools!!! it's guitar AND bass in DIACHRONIC TANDEM run through a synthesizer which is then run through a GIGANTIC FUCKING GUITAR AMP!!

*dramatic chord*

• 3 months later...
always sounded like a synth to me that sonds slightly like a lectric geetar

one thing is definite

Come to Daddy was a blatant piss take of the prodigy and their bullshit teenage pop smashes

firestarter and breathe and a shameless cynical ploy to sell his worst ever track to a whole new audience of retards weened on prodigy and mtv shit

Aphex once said that firestarter was the best number one single he'd ever heard.

I dont know if that means he liked it though.

I thought the prodigy's transformation from rave act to sortof-band was quite a good idea though, while it lasted.

Shut the fuck up all of ya, you are all now talking out of your asses. The Prodigy never wanted to go mainstream, they fucked the mainstream with their shit, firestarter and breathe are classics. If Prodigy suck then why did Aphex wana do a remix of Breathe huh? and why are Prodigy headlining every festival there is! L E G E N D S . Listen to AONO, play spitfire as loud as ya can, then you know they dont suck.

Guest AlexPallas
haha, im just standing up for the band im a fan of. look at the fat of the land mixes album!

we could argue all day about 'who's better' but it is fair to say that most people here would not list prodigy at the top of their 'best electronic' artist list. i'm included.

haha, im just standing up for the band im a fan of. look at the fat of the land mixes album!

we could argue all day about 'who's better' but it is fair to say that most people here would not list prodigy at the top of their 'best electronic' artist list. i'm included.

Too true. It'd take more than just Keith Flint acting like a knobhead to make anything by The Prodigy nearly as scary as something like 'Aphex Airlines'. I had no idea that RDJ had touched anything by them, but I do remember reading that he only remixed stuff that he didn't actually like. I know he's a notorious bullshitter, but looking at the some of the shite artists on '26 Mixes', I'd be tempted to believe that.

and why are Prodigy headlining every festival there is! L E G E N D S . Listen to AONO, play spitfire as loud as ya can, then you know they dont suck.

the prodigy are shit live, and aono is a shit album.

wahahahaha now i've started something! aphex twin is my best artist, its just that i am a fan of more than one artist. opinions will keep flooding in, i just didn't want to start anything, but say if someone talked crap about aphex, someone will get annoyed if they are a fan, thats why i felt like saying something! some people may thing aphex is totally shit and his stuff is not good to listen to, but i don't, there ya bloody go!

Aphex once said that firestarter was the best number one single he'd ever heard.

Mr Oizo's "flatbeat" was the last good number 1

Shut the fuck up all of ya, you are all now talking out of your asses. The Prodigy never wanted to go mainstream, they fucked the mainstream with their shit, firestarter and breathe are classics. If Prodigy suck then why did Aphex wana do a remix of Breathe huh? and why are Prodigy headlining every festival there is! L E G E N D S . Listen to AONO, play spitfire as loud as ya can, then you know they dont suck.

dale....you're a genius

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

i am a fan of more than one artist.

huh, i'm only a fan of Aphex Twin

hey you might like this smojphace guy

pfffft, i knew you wouldn't like smojphace ep

You really need to get into it. That Run The Place Red remix is proper class, it's faster that fucking god knows what!

And the Ktpa noises are...........brilliant.......................you just need to adapt to them

Archived