IGNORED

Trailer

Fredd-E

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Archrival

and uhm it doesnt say that the video was made by remotelocation...I think he did the design but not the video thing...

I mean he did the same thing with the Microsite for Maximo Park's video I Want You to Stay

and it Features streaming audio/video + options to buy...but he didnt make that video tooo

atleast thats what I think..

remote location built the website, Melissa Olson directed the short.

I didnt see that post, but yeah I totally agree 100%.

It even says so on the site.

and uhm it doesnt say that the video was made by remotelocation...I think he did the design but not the video thing...

The following link basically solves your doubts.

Also on that blog it states:

"20 Mar 2006

Video Microsite for BOC's new ep release 'Trans Canada Highway'. Stay tuned for more info."

So it's indeed remotelocation who made the 666 site/trailer.

Guest ▓▓▓
i kept expecting an "old tunes box set" announcement at the end ...

perhaps that was his original brief *hopes*

"20 Mar 2006

Video Microsite for BOC's new ep release 'Trans Canada Highway'. Stay tuned for more info."

yes, i've been exchanging e-mails with him all morning and he said that melissa olson did the short for the trailer.

he also said that he did not do the music70 site and that boc do that one themselves.

"20 Mar 2006

yes, i've been exchanging e-mails with him all morning and he said that melissa olson did the short for the trailer.

he also said that he did not do the music70 site and that boc do that one themselves.

So the same Melissa Olson that made the dayvan cowboy vid made this trailer video? I'm starting to think "Melissa Olson" is just a phony name they came up with.. just a project name nothing more...

And secondly I wonder what did this 'remotelocation' actually made as the trailer consists of 98% video.. so he only did the remaining 2% then?

Guest killyou and shit
B) doesn't anyone else think that the whole 666 KILL 666 bullshit is trite as fuck?

although the referrence to those who think they're satanists is understandable, agreed.

p.s. SUCKERSSS

suckers3lw.jpg

Guest ▓▓▓

B) doesn't anyone else think that the whole 666 KILL 666 bullshit is trite as fuck?

although the referrence to those who think they're satanists is understandable, agreed.

p.s. SUCKERSSS

suckers3lw.jpg

looks shite

Guest Mr. Modular

It's very hard to import FLV files in flash mx and export to another format :()()()

Guest killyou and shit

eh, cardsleeve, simple four color print job; i like it more than the tch artwork to be honest. its a little less self-referrerntial than campfire headphase cover, which was just more of a rehash of typical boc art methinks.

boc9wn.jpg

personally i prefer the new jamie lidell album art:

lidell9nd.jpg

Guest BunnyRabbit
eh, cardsleeve, simple four color print job; i like it more than the tch artwork to be honest. its a little less self-referrerntial than campfire headphase cover, which was just more of a rehash of typical boc art methinks.

boc9wn.jpg

personally i prefer the new jamie lidell album art:

lidell9nd.jpg

How the..?

Whatever, the question is:

Is there anything on the disc about the red moon shit? Anything happen when you put the disc into a computer? Any hidden extras or whatever? There was some jive on twosim about a hidden bonus..

Guest Archrival

thanks for the mpeg Kaen :)

I hope the trailer is on the dvd tho :)

and yes its confirmed by e-mail that Melissa Olson made the trailer and remote location built and designed the website (uhm trailer for what!?, for the TCH EP?..maybe the dvd will have more bonus things like this trailer :)..).

Archived