IGNORED

danse du cerveau

Guest Akiak

Upsidedown: you got some nice programming, wish I could do that, but the melody in the middle is basically a vordhosbn ripoff.

Your other tracks are all very similar, me thinks you should try something new, instead of being fixed on this sort of stuff. imho.

The bass sound in the first track is really nice. Track couldn't keep me interested for long though. Assmykiss is also quite nice, except for the relatively long pauses.

Upsidedown: you got some nice programming, wish I could do that, but the melody in the middle is basically a vordhosbn ripoff.

Your other tracks are all very similar, me thinks you should try something new, instead of being fixed on this sort of stuff. imho.

Something like this?

https://soundcloud.com/guavid/outside

Well programming drums, what kind of soft do you use?

all tracks done with RENOISE

Listened to upsidedown. Very nice. Sounds very apparent what your influences are here. I liked it a lot. Good job!

Yes it's quiet obvious, thanx!

i'm not sure if Upsidedown's melody is a ripoff or not, it's great nonetheless.

i especially liked the pad melody on 1:24, it really adds to the atmosphere! nice choice of instrument sounds as well.

I don't listen to this kind of music, so I don't have that much to say about the track itself, but I think you should work on the drums and bass to keep your listener's attention. Most of the time, the beat switches back and forth between that Powerpuff Girls-sounding drumbreak and the break with lots of cymbals which gets a tiny bit repetitive once you notice the pattern. Also, the cymbal is, in my opinion, is a bit too spastic and annoying - but again, I don't listen to this kind of music, so feel free to flip me off.

About the bass... I think it would do the track lots of good if you automated the bassline. You know, start by turning down the cutoff, then turn it up ever so slowly and every now and then turn the cutoff up even higher and when you do that maybe add some reverb to those bass stabs that are affected by the high cutoff. That'll add some nastiness to your track.

I dunno.

Something like this?

https://soundcloud.com/guavid/outside

You're back.

That's a warm glow of a thing. i won't comment further because it might need clarifying and that'll take all day. ;-]

Archived