IGNORED

I just through the entire funny quotes thread cos i was bored at college.

pcock

1. holy shit watmm used to be funny. that thread is an absolute belter of a trip down memory lane, highly recommended.

2. I totally think we should re-use this idea

''in the deaf compilation thread @ EKT, where every participant makes his track without listening to it at all''

because i missed it the first time and it completely seems like it would be hilarious, if unoriginal

im sober as shit, but im gonna go and get drunk and make a short track without listening to it right this very instant.

actually i have a pie in the oven thats ready in like 12 minutes, il do it then.

I used to teach a music production class, and some days I didn't have a lesson so I would just have my students work on their projects. While they were doing that, I would be writing music with the sound off so it wouldn't distract anyone. Here's one that I did using Logic's stock instruments: 4 part harmony in 25 minutes.mp3

Archived